Author Topic: Steve Nash and the Suns...  (Read 167 times)

teecee

Steve Nash and the Suns...
« on: May 10, 2010, 04:43:08 PM »
How the fuck does a team with a 36 year old PG and a 37 year old SF sweep the Spurs?

Wow, the Suns are playing GREAT bball...they are much grittier than a few years ago, and way deeper.  Dudley was the shit against the Spurs.

And Nash?  that dude just lead the league in assists despite playing only 32 A GAME, and shoots 45 from 3, 50 from 2, and over 90 from ft line. 

So what if Nash isn't quick enough on defense; that man plays WITH HEART and never takes a break; if you are a fan of TEAM bball, you gotta love Nash's game.

Note:  Despite all of the above, the Suns are likely way to small to actually put up a series win against the Lakers..I hope they prove me otherwise

Lunatic

Re: Steve Nash and the Suns...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 05:24:23 PM »
They've been unreal and Nash's heart is about as big as ANY player in the league. Dude is MAD tough too. I wish I had a nickel for every time he's left a game with a nasty scare and came back   :o

But definutely way too small to give the Lakers a serious run. Who will cover Bynum, Pau & Odom?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 05:37:50 PM »
Nash is the shit. 8)

Jaydc

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 05:52:56 PM »
Elior wishes kobe played with half the heart of nash.

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 05:05:21 AM »
Nash is unbelievable.  Hopefully Phoenix can make it tough for the Lakers and play their style.  The key in this series will be if Nash can still dictate the tempo of the game against LA, or if the Lakers will be able to slow down the suns.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 10:07:20 AM »
The Suns have been the biggest surprise in my opinion.
A lot of people were writing them off to be non-contenders.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 10:11:13 AM »
lakers gon kill them wit their size like they did to the jazz

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 10:26:47 AM »
J -Rich is nice also
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 10:51:46 AM »
The Lakers size is gonna really be a factor. The Suns are gonna have to run the shit outta them...and really be knocking down the threes. If they can shoot the three like they did against us...they have a good chance. The Lakers dont stop the pick n roll too well and if they have both Bynum and Gasol in the game...that means one of them will have to defend a three point shooter. The Suns actually have been playing good D also...so thatll have to continue. The tough part will be...Nash wont be able to score in the paint as much. He can easily break down Fisher. But the length in the paint will make it tough to score.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"