Author Topic: He had sex with my momma!! Delonte west and lebron James mamma!!  (Read 335 times)

socal

• 'G'
Yo saw some crazy shit!! It read donte west was fuckin lebron james mom!!
 So, I have been waiting for some time now to wait for the denial of the rumor of the weekend. Yes, the rumor that Delonte West and Lebron’s mother have a thing going on. But, the weekend came and left and there was no statement, no denial and no comment. And then I got additional “information” from one of my sources. Dude said this IS TRUE. And, people in those circles have known it for some time. They simply didn’t include LeBron in on it so it wouldn’t upset him. Some people are saying this, even though we don’t know for certain. Sheeeesh…where is the statement…lets end this fiasco!  If Gloria James messed around with Delonte West, Cleveland could be the biggest loser.
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

westsiderider323

Re: He had sex with my momma!! Delonte west and lebron James mamma!!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 09:51:32 AM »
they just rumors for now but you know everyone gon deny this

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 07:03:49 PM »
Delonte West Sex Scandal: Could He Become Ohios New Public Enemy No. 1?
by Mike A

What do Earnest Byner, Michael Jordan, John Elway, and now Delonte West all have in common?

They are all proof that god hates Cleveland Sports.

In the last few days rumors have been leaked of a possible Delonte West-Gloria James affair. According to these rumors LeBron James found out just before Game Four of the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals that Delonte West had been sleeping with his mom, and it seems like on hell of a possibility when you look at his stats.

"The Fumble," "The Shot," "The Drive," and now "The Sex Scandal."

The poor just keep getting poorer.

Just when it seemed Cleveland sports fans were ready for anything, they found out that Kevin Garnett wasn't lieing when he told the world, "Anything's Possible!" Two seasons ago after the NBA Finals.

With The Summer of LeBron right around the corner, Cleveland looked like the favorite, but Delonte West showed us that looks can be deceiving.

When Earnest Byner fumbled in the 1987 AFC Championship Game; that was bad. When Michael Jordan hit "The Shot" against the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 1989 NBA Playoffs; that was worse. When John Elway brought the Broncos on a 99-yard trip against the Cleveland Browns in the 1986 AFC Championship Game; that was just plain horrible.

When Delonte West slept with LeBron James' mother; well that could prove to wear the crown as Cleveland's all time misery king.

Everything was great for the King in Cleveland, he had his family, his house, his hometown, and his future right in front of his face.

Why in the world he want to leave Cleveland?

It became more and more clear by the second that LeBron would be calling Cleveland home the rest of his life.

Enter Delonte West.

There are a whole lot of fish in the sea my friend, but when you decide to get busy with the fish that raised LeBron James, well then you could have some problems.

I don't know how long West was doing what he was doing, but I can tell you one thing: If these reports prove to be true, and LeBron James did find out of this affair before Game Four, it clearly affected his and his teams play.

The Cavaliers dropped games four, five, and six in the Conference Semi-Finals which would be the three games after The King found out of his mother's relations.

I can't guarantee that there is any truth to these rumors but the numbers certainly back it up.

Also, West's lapse of self control could prove to be the deciding factor in LeBron signing elsewhere this summer.

If these rumors were proven to be trumors, and LeBron wears a jersey that doesn't say Cleveland on it next season, you better believe that Delonte West will become Public Enemy No. 1 in Cleveland.

If Earnest Byner, Michael Jordan, and John Elway were getting lonely in the Cleveland Hall Of Shame, then they could be lonely no longer.

Delonte West is on his way.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/393407-delonte-west-sex-scandal-could-he-become-ohios-new-public-enemy-no-1

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 07:06:54 PM »
I just hope there's gonna be a sex tape...i could use a good laugh

Mista Rosa

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 06:04:51 AM »

Is that bitch fine?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 09:39:30 AM »

Is that bitch fine?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.