Author Topic: my favorite boxscore ever  (Read 526 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: my favorite boxscore ever
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2010, 10:19:03 AM »
where are the Laker stans here?

Kobe Bryant - 22 points, 3 rebounds & 1 assist.

where was this "clutch performance"?

LeBron gets eliminated with a 27, 19 & 10 games & he has "no heart, no passion, no desire"; Kobe loses & plays like a bitch & he's still "the GOAT".

you guys are positively HILARIOUS. :laugh:
LA fans dodging this thread BAD. LMFAO. :laugh:
a) 4 Lakers fans posted in this thread before you did.
b) It's kind of hard to be clutch when your team is down by 29 after 3 quarters.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2010, 11:20:41 AM »

LeBron gets eliminated with a 27, 19 & 10 games & he has "no heart, no passion, no desire"; Kobe loses & plays like a bitch & he's still "the GOAT".

lebron never won a ring, and he got swept last time he was in the finals.

yes he had a shitty team but dont his fans have the "hes better than kobe" hype? plus give kobe that same cavs team that lost to the spurs id bet kobe wouldnt of gottten swept if he were on that cavs team.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2010, 12:53:49 PM »
oh and didn't those idiots from Vegas favor LA that series?

They sure were.  I think the Lakers were something like -300 to win the series.  And the guys from Vegas really just set the lines based on how public bets.   

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2010, 01:32:39 PM »

b) It's kind of hard to be clutch when your team is down by 29 after 3 quarters.

yeah, but they didn't comment on how Kobe played like shit.

& if Kobe is such a "fantastic" leader & makes everybody & there mother better, how can he get blown out so badly?

how can he perform so poorly in such a key game? from what i'm hearing, all it takes is one bad game & you're suddenly not that great anymore.

i mean, we saw LeBron have one bad game & they made a thread for him; Kobe plays weak & it's everybody elses fault, & blah, blah blah.

some people here just jump on whatever they can to stress that Kobe is on a different planet then LeBron; i remember LeBron had like a Triple-Double & scored almost 60 at the Garden a few nights after Kobe had a big game there & people tryna tell me that LeBron's clear, better stats don't compare to Kobe's lol; what a joke.

yes he had a shitty team but dont his fans have the "hes better than kobe" hype? plus give kobe that same cavs team that lost to the spurs id bet kobe wouldnt of gottten swept if he were on that cavs team.

you need a team to win a ring; Dirk is better than almost any big man in the league & doesn't have a ring; Paul, Nash & Deron Williams are the best point guards in the league, don't have a ring; rings are pointless in an individual debate.

& yeah, he got swept in the Finals, when Daniel "Booby" Gibson aka "Mr. Idon'tEvenPlayAnymore" was the second or third best player on the team lol.

Kobe NEEDED Shaq, Kobe NEEDED Pau/Odom/Bynum.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2010, 01:59:11 PM »
LOL@ this thread

first off, Rad was a starter, not a coming off the bench. Second, with Bynum gone the series was KG and Perkins abusing Odom and Gasol down low. Kobe tried, and in game 4 was playing with disputation, even committing fouls to try and have some kind of comeback, he was the only one that had any will to win, because he knew if they lost that game they lost the series. Now they were able to win at home for game 5, but game 6 they just gave up and Kobe looked frustrated. He could win it on his own.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2010, 02:53:24 PM »
LOL@ this thread

first off, Rad was a starter, not a coming off the bench. Second, with Bynum gone the series was KG and Perkins abusing Odom and Gasol down low. Kobe tried, and in game 4 was playing with disputation, even committing fouls to try and have some kind of comeback, he was the only one that had any will to win, because he knew if they lost that game they lost the series. Now they were able to win at home for game 5, but game 6 they just gave up and Kobe looked frustrated. He could win it on his own.

well, i figured "one of the greatest leaders in Basketball" could motivate his players to not give up.

& tried? 22 points? i don't know, brah. ;)

not to even get into, regardless of who was playing & who was abusing who, the Lakers were the favorite. :D

theremedy360

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2010, 07:39:13 PM »

yeah, but they didn't comment on how Kobe played like shit.

& if Kobe is such a "fantastic" leader & makes everybody & there mother better, how can he get blown out so badly?

how can he perform so poorly in such a key game? from what i'm hearing, all it takes is one bad game & you're suddenly not that great anymore.

i mean, we saw LeBron have one bad game & they made a thread for him; Kobe plays weak & it's everybody elses fault, & blah, blah blah.

some people here just jump on whatever they can to stress that Kobe is on a different planet then LeBron; i remember LeBron had like a Triple-Double & scored almost 60 at the Garden a few nights after Kobe had a big game there & people tryna tell me that LeBron's clear, better stats don't compare to Kobe's lol; what a joke.

you need a team to win a ring; Dirk is better than almost any big man in the league & doesn't have a ring; Paul, Nash & Deron Williams are the best point guards in the league, don't have a ring; rings are pointless in an individual debate.

& yeah, he got swept in the Finals, when Daniel "Booby" Gibson aka "Mr. Idon'tEvenPlayAnymore" was the second or third best player on the team lol.

Kobe NEEDED Shaq, Kobe NEEDED Pau/Odom/Bynum.

Ease up on the hate my dude  8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2010, 08:11:16 PM »
LOL@ this thread

well, i figured "one of the greatest leaders in Basketball" could motivate his players to not give up.

& tried? 22 points? i don't know, brah. ;)

not to even get into, regardless of who was playing & who was abusing who, the Lakers were the favorite. :D

Hey in that series, the Celtics inside game was just dominate. The Lakers were the favorites, so when they got dominated, most the players gave up. In game 4, Kobe was using his fouls until the end. The Lakers responded in game 5, obviously they didn't want to lose on their court, but game 6 they folded. You can blame Phil Jackson as much as you can blame Kobe for not rally the troops.