Author Topic: I bring to you Duke Gutta & Headcrack (east coast, new protege's)  (Read 52 times)

Lunatic

Just wanted to give Dubcc a heads up on two artists I'll be working with closely in the near future thanks to Jimi Kendrix of Street Radio, a good friend of mine who's production credits read:

Jay-Z (Blueprint 2)
G-Unit (T.O.S.)
Ja Rule (Exodus, etc.)
Ashanti (Concrete Rose, etc.)
Lloyd (Southside, etc)
AZ, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Joell Ortiz, Styles P, DJ Kay Slay, Shyne, etc.

Headcrack

Debut album "Hustler's State of Mind" coming soon. Entirely produced by Jimi Kendrix and Rocwilder. Can't give you nothin' off the album but here is a short bio and also some music via way of Youtube.

Read All About It

Sleep

Shoot Out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1_1ZbZPqY&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1_1ZbZPqY&feature=related

Keep It Moving

It Is What It Is (Diss the Industry)

Short Bio:

HEADCRACK BIOGRAPHY

HEADCRACK, a Bronx native began to explore his musical abilities at the age of 12. Due to his father not being around and his mother barely making the bills, he decided to take matters into his own hands and turn to the tough streets of the South Bronx at a early age so he could provide for his family. HEADCRACK started to be known as a household name in the hood for getting money and rapping. As the years passed by, he became a well respected leader and a true hood star. That's when he realizes that he could be more than that and decided to get deeper into his god given gift.

HEADCRACK recorded and released a single entitled "Heads a Hustler" produced by DJ Honda. With this single, he began promoting himself with many local performances all over New York City as well as the tri-state area. However, in 2001 things truly took off for the accomplished and talented artist. It was then he embarked on his new future and his first World Hip Hop Tour. This tour enabled him to perform in venues all over the world including: Japan, Korea, Los Angeles, Seattle, Atlanta, and Washington D.C, with an immense crowd estimating at over 50,000 people per show. During this tour he was kept in good company and was able to share the stage with artists like Fat Joe and the Terror Squad, Keith Murray, EPMD, Beatnuts, Remy Martin, Miss Jones and many more successful artists in the music industry.

Before he knew it, HEADCRACK became well-known and was being included in mix-tapes that are distributed all over the world. With the success of a fan base already established he made appearances on a few street DVD’s such as Cocaine City and Smack. He used these DVDs as an outlet to promote his talent to the streets and to the music industry.

In 2007, while recording what would be his first debut album entitled "Handle My Business". His best friend & producer Hitman was killed. This devastated HEADCRACK and put a stop to his recording for a short time, but he realized that Hitman would have never wanted for him to stop doing music. This encouraged HEADCRACK to get back into the studio and work harder than ever to complete the album.

HEADCRACK released his independent debut album "Handle My Business" on the 26 of February 2008. The album has tracks from Tracsquad (ATL), Hitman and various producers. The album is currently available on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, eMusic and other major download websites.

As success is quickly building for HEADCRACK, he continues to setup future projects. He is now set to release his new album entitled “Hustler State of Mind”. This album contains productions by multi-platinum producer Jimi Kendrix of Street Radio and Tracsquad. The highly anticipated album is set to drop in early 2010.

HEADCRACK has taken the opportunity, experience and his God given talent to show his listeners that life is what you make it and dreams are merely glimpse of your destiny. He truly has his work cut out for him in this tough music industry, but as he tells it, "When my back is against the wall, I work at my best... I've been waiting for a chance to invade this music industry all my life". Some people say, "The hardest struggle to fight and be victorious is the struggle from within you. Once you conquer yourself, conquering the world is just a stepping-stone".
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

Re: I bring to you Duke Gutta & Headcrack (east coast, new protege's)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 11:08:42 AM »
Duke Gutta

www.myspace.com/dukegutta
www.youtube.com/dukegutta

Change of Command

There for You

Leave With You

Watch Me Do D

'And The Grammy Goes To' Mixtape (very dope) hosted by Jimi Kendrix)
https://download.yousendit.com/bFFNZHl2cGtlM1N4dnc9PQ

Short Bio:
Look no further, for here he stands before you...

I am Duke Gutta. Drama Fam's Goldenchild. The Media Boss. Bangfield's Bully. With the presence of Biggie and the passion of Pac, I am the musician we've all been waiting for...

I was born Michael Williams on July 12, 1985 and brought up in the inconspicuous streets of Springfield, Massachusetts; otherwise known as 'Bangfield'. A short trip from New York and Boston, I was raised by my Father in the birthplace of basketball. I've been around music since my birth...and it shows...
An exceptional athlete throughout high school, distracted by the street politics and money, I ended up becoming a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps. Most importantly, under the tutelage of Drama Family Entertainments Big Chuck Stanton you'll soon see that I am one of the most charismatic and effective artists to emerge into the industry...

The bottom line is this: It's easy to compare me to artists of the past and present, but so hard to categorize me. And because of that, good music is the most effective weapon I've ever used. Living in a crazy world......music is my sanity......listen closely...

(DOWNLOAD @ http://www.datpiff.com/Hosted_by_Jimi_Kendrix_of_Street_Radio_Presented.m111890.html)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com