Author Topic: Inter won another title!  (Read 548 times)

Lunatic

Re: Inter won another title!
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 12:53:34 PM »
^ Inter played much better than Barca., people seem to forget the first leg when Inter scored 3 goals and completely shut down Barca's offense minus the first goal. The second game they were superior tactical as u said, but don't forget the first game when they threw more offensive firepower at Barca. than they can handle.

Inter will beat Bayern.

Congrats to them for winning Serie A. Jose is my man  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 01:02:55 PM »
^ Inter played much better than Barca., people seem to forget the first leg when Inter scored 3 goals and completely shut down Barca's offense minus the first goal. The second game they were superior tactical as u said, but don't forget the first game when they threw more offensive firepower at Barca. than they can handle.

Inter will beat Bayern.

Congrats to them for winning Serie A. Jose is my man  8)

Yea, I remember the first game, Inter was great, Barca played good also but they just couldnt deal with Joses tactics:)

Speculations started already today louder then before that Real is gonna offer Jose some crazy money to come to Real now that Pellegrini got the foot in the ass (1-1 against Malaga today, disgrace LOL tho im happy to see those cunts from Real will maybe now realise that money cant buy everything-specially a team thats gonna win everything on their first season together)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 01:10:12 PM »
I hope intern will play some offensive plays against bayern, the shit they did against barca worked but was boring to watch..

Indeed.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS TOPIC

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2010, 04:24:03 PM »
Yea, Real definitely disappointed this year. Glad Duda scored today in the Malaga-Real Madrid game  :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 10:02:26 PM »
I agree, they over classed Barca in game 1, but game 2 was just too boring.

Elano

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2010, 11:35:09 PM »
I agree, they over classed Barca in game 1, but game 2 was just too boring.

but this thread is not about that champions league game  ::)

Elano

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2010, 11:56:59 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mkfFwRfyxac" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mkfFwRfyxac</a>

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2010, 10:40:19 AM »
inter wasnt SHIT for YEEEAAARS...until the scandul that took all the good teams out and they HANDED 2 trophies....obviously it was going to take a while for other teams to catch up. 

once juventus and milan fix their shit up and buy some real players and good coaches, inter will be back to where it used to be.  By the way in the trials, they're starting to prove INTER was the real team at fault, not juventus, so its possible they'll give those trophies back to juve and i hope they take a few from inter...haha

however, i do want inter to beat bayern so serie A doesnt lose a place in CL

Elano

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2010, 10:46:24 AM »
inter wasnt SHIT for YEEEAAARS...until the scandul that took all the good teams out and they HANDED 2 trophies....obviously it was going to take a while for other teams to catch up. 

you don't have a fuckin clue about it.
the scandul ?  :D the scandul took all the good teams out ? NO, just juventus, not milan .

once juventus and milan fix their shit up and buy some real players and good coaches, inter will be back to where it used to be. 
bla bla bla
you wish  :loser:

By the way in the trials, they're starting to prove INTER was the real team at fault, not juventus, so its possible they'll give those trophies back to juve and i hope they take a few from inter...haha
you are not informed (you are full of shit).
and LMFAO @ "those trophies"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 06:13:01 AM »
Has it ever happened before, that the 2 finalists had already won their 2 biggest national titles?   8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 06:33:34 AM »

once juventus and milan fix their shit up and buy some real players and good coaches, inter will be back to where it used to be.  By the way in the trials, they're starting to prove INTER was the real team at fault, not juventus, so its possible they'll give those trophies back to juve and i hope they take a few from inter...haha

So True

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2010, 09:21:26 AM »

the scandul ?  :D the scandul took all the good teams out ? NO, just juventus, not milan .

once juventus and milan fix their shit up and buy some real players and good coaches, inter will be back to where it used to be. 
bla bla bla

By the way in the trials, they're starting to prove INTER was the real team at fault, not juventus, so its possible they'll give those trophies back to juve and i hope they take a few from inter...haha

shut ur biased ass up

after the scandul juve went to serie B and teams like milan, fiorentina and another couple of teams started the season with point deductions of like 10-15 points, obviously it was hard to catch up

and if u knew anything about the trials that are going on u would know this.....like i said enjoy it while u can, it aint gonna last

Elano

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010, 09:46:32 AM »

bla bla bla

shut ur biased ass up

after the scandul juve went to serie B and teams like milan, fiorentina and another couple of teams started the season with point deductions of like 10-15 points, obviously it was hard to catch up

and if u knew anything about the trials that are going on u would know this.....like i said enjoy it while u can, it aint gonna last

you live in italy ?
if you don't live in italy YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKIN CLUE ABOUT IT.
but go on with this stupid posts if you want, you look stupid as hell  :D

Elano

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010, 09:47:36 AM »

So True

so UNtrue

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 05:36:08 PM »

bla bla bla

shut ur biased ass up

you live in italy ?
if you don't live in italy YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKIN CLUE ABOUT IT.
but go on with this stupid posts if you want, you look stupid as hell  :D

that doesnt stop you talkin bout westcoast hip hop (or are you from cali ?)