Author Topic: David Villa signs for Barcelona in £34 million deal  (Read 677 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: David Villa signs for Barcelona in £34 million deal
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 09:12:10 AM »
They should get rid of Ibra, he's not a bad player but he just doesn't fit into Barca team. Maybe he should go to Liverpool or something like that, premier league. Villa & Bojan could be deadly.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 11:21:09 AM »
Henry is past it, 3 goals last season for barca.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 12:38:09 PM »
and as for barcelona they are going to destroy it next year...fabregas iniesta and xavi supplying villa messi bojan and ibra finishing :o
:grumpy:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_6165415,00.html
 ;)

players said he wants to leave,barcelona have said its this year or never....a formal bids a formality...barcelona will probably wait until the world cups over
Now or never? pfft

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2010, 01:32:59 AM »
They should get rid of Ibra, he's not a bad player but he just doesn't fit into Barca team. Maybe he should go to Liverpool or something like that, premier league. Villa & Bojan could be deadly.

ibra will sit on the bench @ barca if he don't find another team for the next season.
messi villa pedro bojan  8)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2010, 01:49:41 AM »

ibra will sit on the bench @ barca if he don't find another team for the next season.

Are you seriously saying you put Bojan above Ibrahimovic?

For me Bojan looks not at all like the big world class superstar he was meant to be so far. By his age Rooney, for example, was already leading his team in Europe, Bojan is still no more than a bit part player in a big team. He was touted to be the next world's best striker and it doesnt seem to have happened.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 01:56:04 AM »
^
Atleast Bojan is not a hancicap to Barca's play, which Ibrahimovic clearly is. He has scored a few important games in the league, but besides that he was shit.
Bojan is no first choice atm, but he can be a good alternative and fits Barca's style.

Elano

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 02:05:53 AM »

Are you seriously saying you put Bojan above Ibrahimovic?

just look @ the last barca games, this is a test for the next season.
ibrahimovic is a great player but with him barca is more slow,and they can't play like that

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2010, 02:18:20 AM »
^
Atleast Bojan is not a hancicap to Barca's play, which Ibrahimovic clearly is. He has scored a few important games in the league, but besides that he was shit.
Bojan is no first choice atm, but he can be a good alternative and fits Barca's style.

"a few important goals"

He scored 21 goals last season mate. Thats more than just a few, thats one of the highest scoring players in the country.

That said, I do agree that his style does not fit with Barca's style. Ibrahimovic could go into any team and score goals, and Barca still won the league with him spearheading the attack, but its clear Barca and Eto'o was a better fit than Barca and Ibra. Both players are very arrogant and driven though.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 02:20:17 AM by 13th Duke »

Elano

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2010, 04:22:24 AM »
^

"a few important goals"

He scored 21 goals last season mate. Thats more than just a few, thats one of the highest scoring players in the country.

That said, I do agree that his style does not fit with Barca's style. Ibrahimovic could go into any team and score goals, and Barca still won the league with him spearheading the attack, but its clear Barca and Eto'o was a better fit than Barca and Ibra. Both players are very arrogant and driven though.

eto'o is arrogant ? he works really hard for the team (even in defense), he's a TOP PLAYER but he's very humble on the pitch.
ibra is arrogant.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2010, 07:12:52 AM »
^

"a few important goals"

eto'o is arrogant ? he works really hard for the team (even in defense), he's a TOP PLAYER but he's very humble on the pitch.
ibra is arrogant.

Eto'o is FAMOUSLY arrogant mate. Its common knowledge. The whole reason Barcelona and Pep Guardiola wanted rid was not to make room for Ibrahimovic initially (they tried to sell him the season before he actually went also but no-one would meet their value of him at the time) was because he was cause considerable unrest in the dressing room, causing a rift between certain players and staff.

Elano

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2010, 07:50:49 AM »
^

"a few important goals"

ibra is arrogant.

Eto'o is FAMOUSLY arrogant mate. Its common knowledge. The whole reason Barcelona and Pep Guardiola wanted rid was not to make room for Ibrahimovic initially (they tried to sell him the season before he actually went also but no-one would meet their value of him at the time) was because he was cause considerable unrest in the dressing room, causing a rift between certain players and staff.

causing a rift between which players ?  ::)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2010, 04:06:50 PM »
^

"a few important goals"

ibra is arrogant.

why the eyeroll? I'm not dissing him as a player. He's a sensational footballer. He's quite famous for his arrogance and how he was at odds with Barcelona management for years.

For one example he threatened to leave the club in 2008 just before they started really dominating in La Liga and it infuriated the president and his staff as he was their highest paid player at the time.

I'm surprised you don't know of all this considering he now plays for your club.

Elano

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2010, 12:35:08 AM »
^

"a few important goals"

ibra is arrogant.

why the eyeroll? I'm not dissing him as a player. He's a sensational footballer. He's quite famous for his arrogance and how he was at odds with Barcelona management for years.

For one example he threatened to leave the club in 2008 just before they started really dominating in La Liga and it infuriated the president and his staff as he was their highest paid player at the time.

I'm surprised you don't know of all this considering he now plays for your club.

i don't know what to say, in my club eto'o seems the most humble player i've ever seen, and i'm not joking.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2010, 01:51:38 AM »

That deal with Inter last year was probably the worst transfer ever. Eto'o and 55 Million € for Ibra - come on.

4 real I wouldn't have already laughed hard at the idea of trading Etoo for Ibra but adding 55 Millions in the deal ....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2010, 11:36:03 AM »
^

"a few important goals"

ibra is arrogant.

Ronaldhino was one of them.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson