Author Topic: Dr. Dre, Pharrell, Jimmy Iovine and Lewis Hamilton in Monaco  (Read 1491 times)

WCoastTillIDie

Re: Dr. Dre, Pharrell, Jimmy Iovine and Lewis Hamilton in Monaco
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2010, 05:39:16 AM »
 :o SHIIIIT DETOX GONNA BE DOPE!  DRE + PHARRELL + LEWIS HAMILTON + MONACO = DOPE SHIT! 8)

(end sarcasm)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2010, 06:08:59 AM »
:o SHIIIIT DETOX GONNA BE DOPE!  DRE + PHARRELL + LEWIS HAMILTON + MONACO = DOPE SHIT! 8)

(end sarcasm)
:loco:

dnjp4life

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2010, 08:15:58 AM »

(end sarcasm)

With the amount of guests who have contributed and are supposedly featured on the album, it wouldn't surprise me if Lewis Hamilton showed up somewhere on Detox!

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 07:13:25 AM »

(end sarcasm)

lol, did you not see the sarcasm within my post?  And did you NOT even see the indication that it was sarcasm?

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2010, 07:29:24 AM »

(end sarcasm)

lol, did you not see the sarcasm within my post?  And did you NOT even see the indication that it was sarcasm?
yea i saw that, but i dont really get what this sarcasm was for.. really random situation

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 08:53:49 AM »

(end sarcasm)

yea i saw that, but i dont really get what this sarcasm was for.. really random situation

Oh gotcha.  Well I was doing that because you remember when the pic of Snoop, Game, and Dre leaked and everybody was like 'DEEEETOOXXX IN DA MUTHAFUCKIN HOUSE!" ?  Basically, whenever a pic of Dre and other people is leaked everybody is like jumping up and down with excitement about how awesome Detox is gonna be.  And for the record, I find that shit annoying, so that's why I was doing it- to make fun of those clowns who get pumped up for nothing.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2010, 09:05:24 AM »

(end sarcasm)

Oh gotcha.  Well I was doing that because you remember when the pic of Snoop, Game, and Dre leaked and everybody was like 'DEEEETOOXXX IN DA MUTHAFUCKIN HOUSE!" ?  Basically, whenever a pic of Dre and other people is leaked everybody is like jumping up and down with excitement about how awesome Detox is gonna be.  And for the record, I find that shit annoying, so that's why I was doing it- to make fun of those clowns who get pumped up for nothing.
lolz okey np ;)