Author Topic: damn you win the most games....and you still get fired?  (Read 381 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: damn you win the most games....and you still get fired?
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 08:30:29 AM »
lol
g radnich was talkin about this other day sayin
for example if you have to spend millions to win a title then do it
giants did it with barry zito....they spent 126 million....has he won anythin yet? no
but duke was sayin 126 million is worth it if he can win 1 title

Getting bought out for millions after doing a terrible job is not human cruely it. If it is, please be cruel to me. Be very cruel.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 10:38:26 AM »
Mike Brown was the scapegoat. lol. He was an easy guy to blame. If he was a coach that the Cavs were REALLY worried about losing...they would not have come out and fire him. Its basically the state of the NBA nowadays. LeBron has more power then Mike Brown no DOUBT. The Cavs still want LeBron. Firing Mike Brown is the Cavs way of saying..."LeBron...we dont blame you for not winning, it was all Mike Browns fault....please stay" lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 12:04:25 PM »
Mike Brown was the scapegoat. lol. He was an easy guy to blame. If he was a coach that the Cavs were REALLY worried about losing...they would not have come out and fire him. Its basically the state of the NBA nowadays. LeBron has more power then Mike Brown no DOUBT. The Cavs still want LeBron. Firing Mike Brown is the Cavs way of saying..."LeBron...we dont blame you for not winning, it was all Mike Browns fault....please stay" lol.

cant believe i'm sayin this to one of your posts, but......real talk

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 12:10:10 PM »

cant believe i'm sayin this to one of your posts, but......real talk

lol whatever man.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 12:12:14 PM »

theyre feedin more into his ego like that

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 12:20:51 PM »

theyre feedin more into his ego like that

All great players have an ego. But no great player has seen the kind of hype that Lebron has at such a young age. His game is a major part of it. He has been amazing. But it would benefit him to play under a coach who has some clout of his own and who RUNS the team how he sees fit to win.  Kobe has a ridiculous ego....but having Phil helps.  It balances things out. Having a coach who has had that much success and that upper management supports keeps the players in check a bit. The same thing happens with Popvich in SA. Guaranteed LeBron knew he had far more power in Cleveland then Mike Brown lol. Wherever he goes...it would be best if he had that TYPE of coach. Not sure who....but a Pat Riley type or somethin.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2010, 09:32:37 AM »
u be winning da most games... and some mite or will/may say u the best but.....
u still get fired? u winned the mosts game... in regular season doe lol
so they/he/she fire u. it dont make cent lol
u loose in playoff... so u have goodest record overall....lol
why fire u?... many say or think u the bestest coach like gruden lol
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2010, 10:22:48 AM »
hahahahaha

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2010, 10:25:52 AM »

You know whats funny about that shit.....is i started readin this shit before i looked at the member name. And I really thought it was...

Geesta

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2010, 10:25:58 AM »

LMAO