Author Topic: elano...  (Read 2924 times)

ikke

Re: elano...
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2010, 06:21:16 AM »
Elano, you should get a shrink to study you, not that you need it but your mind is an enigma that might change the way people see the human psychology.

funny, coming from a retarded kid with a junkie pedo as a father  :D
where do you base this on?

westsiderider323

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2010, 08:44:04 AM »
Elano, you should get a shrink to study you, not that you need it but your mind is an enigma that might change the way people see the human psychology.

his past experience he thinks everyone i just like him to make himself feel better smh

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2010, 10:21:19 AM »
hall monitor status

Elano

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2010, 10:31:40 AM »

i know who's your father...

ikke

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2010, 11:12:04 AM »

Its not hard to figure out.He was abused as a child and now he needs the abuse to feel normal.The way molested girls love rough sex dating older men and calling them daddy etc
No, it's more complicated.
The irony of his insults or his views on stalking & 'being on nuts' are almost beyond human comprehension.

Elano

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2010, 11:12:50 AM »

Its not hard to figure out.He was abused as a child and now he needs the abuse to feel normal.The way molested girls love rough sex dating older men and calling them daddy etc
The irony of his insults or his views on stalking & 'being on nuts' are almost beyond human comprehension.

because YOU ARE FUCKIN RETARDED  :D

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2010, 11:35:41 AM »

such irony

Elano

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2010, 11:37:22 AM »

such irony

pliz follow me everywhere,asshole

westsiderider323

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2010, 11:41:47 AM »

such irony

no thanks faggot

Elano

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2010, 11:45:50 AM »

such irony

no thanks faggot

LMAO what an idiot.
no but you follow me in every thread  :D

westsiderider323

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »

such irony

no thanks faggot

LMAO what an idiot.

what a dumbfuck i started this thread you need to get off the comp and enjoy life

Elano

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2010, 11:51:28 AM »

such irony

no thanks faggot

LMAO what an idiot.

what a dumbfuck i started this thread you need to get off the comp and enjoy life

i'm not talking about this thread,ASSHOLE

westsiderider323

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2010, 11:57:40 AM »

such irony

no thanks faggot

LMAO what an idiot.

i'm not talking about this thread,ASSHOLE

go play wit your daddys dick you fuckin eurorat cocksucker

ikke

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2010, 12:10:56 PM »
Elano the reason everybody seems to be following you is tha you are everywhere on this forum

Elano

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2010, 12:11:52 PM »
Elano the reason everybody seems to be following you is tha you are everywhere on this forum

seems ?  :D