Author Topic: New Jersey chosen to host the world's biggest and best sporting event in 2014  (Read 2094 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^i'd have to flip those ">"'s. ;)

Baseball is a more refined, more competitive, more exciting Cricket & "our" Football is a more refined, more competitve, more exciting Rugby.

you can make the argument, we "stole the idea", but we turned them into sports 100 times better than Cricket & Rugby.

Basketball is cool, the NBA is weak though; i prefer College Basketballl; i can't stand watching these grown ass men flop on the floor looking for fouls; but they do that in Soccer too, so fuck them both.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yall niggas is getting silly with this

i hate to sound like a liberal but why can't you just enjoy the sports you like for what they are, have fun with the ppl who think alike and that's that? why you always have to clown niggas who prefer other sports? that's some whack shit, yall niggas have to step your game up
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
the superbowl is broadcast in 200 countries my good sir

why do you see the commercials being so great for the Superbowl? because advertisers KNOW people around the world will be watching. 

try again.

Fail, we did not see any of your commercials this last Super Bowl.

Try again.

He's just trolling with threads like this one
Yep, stop trolling Hack.

kemizt

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Thats just close minded and ignorant stating one fifth watch it....Thats like saying one tenth of people actually watch the soccer game,they actually just like getting into fights with people getting drunk and singing.Because lord knows watching men kick a ball up and down a field isnt fun to watch.You want to see how the game is flawed?Watching penalty kicks in soccer LOL.Its basically a 99 percent ratio that the kick is going in the net the goalie doesnt even have a chance.

obviously I dont know anything about good sports, no point in debating

gay 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

i guess, but it's a sport of national pride & most of this country is made up of immigrants.

also, all those kids in Europe don't even get to decide; they don't have Baseball or Basketball; basically forced to play Soccer if they want to be athletic.

lol so you know this how? ::)
we play whatever we want, whether its cricket, rugby, tennis, badminton, squash, althetics, swimming whatever

quite the selection you got there. :laugh:

i'm just saying, you guys are so quick to say how much "greater" Soccer is than Baseball & Football & you guys may go your entire life not playing it.

at least i've played Soccer, gave it a try; just didn't appeal to me.

I''ve got nothing against NFL or NBA, i've played basketball its alrite but it's not touching soccer football, but thats just me. Never played NFL but i've played the mans version, and rugby shits allllllllllllll over it, but again thats just me

Also, let's be honest

Football > Basketball
Cricket > Baseball
Rugby > 'Your' Football

lol I remember watchin Dahani Jones on the travel Channel when he went to England and played Rugby. He learned the game in a couple weeks, and played with some fuckin team out there. Dont know who they were. He even told them after the game, that football was a tougher sport...but was showin respect to rugby. I would love to watch some Rugby player run accross the middle of the field on a slant pattern with pads....and get lit up by Ray Lewis lol. Lights out. Rugby is nowhere NEAR the mans version of anything lol. Ive watched that shit...and its just one big mess. They dont take the hits that NFL players take.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol I remember watchin Dahani Jones on the travel Channel when he went to England and played Rugby. He learned the game in a couple weeks, and played with some fuckin team out there. Dont know who they were. He even told them after the game, that football was a tougher sport...but was showin respect to rugby. I would love to watch some Rugby player run accross the middle of the field on a slant pattern with pads....and get lit up by Ray Lewis lol. Lights out. Rugby is nowhere NEAR the mans version of anything lol. Ive watched that shit...and its just one big mess. They dont take the hits that NFL players take.

LOL so your comparing NFL football with a Rugby team in the same league as my local one, that would be like sending Martin Johnson to go play NFL in high school, with him then coming out and saying Rugbys tougher ::). And to say that rugby players don't take hits is bullshit

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8v-qZFVYnc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/H8v-qZFVYnc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

LOL so your comparing NFL football with a Rugby team in the same league as my local one, that would be like sending Martin Johnson to go play NFL in high school, with him then coming out and saying Rugbys tougher ::). And to say that rugby players don't take hits is bullshit

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/H8v-qZFVYnc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/H8v-qZFVYnc&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I have no idea what Rugby team he played with or what level they were...I would have a hard time telling the difference between professional running around and falling down and amateur running around and falling down. The point is, I didnt come out and start dissin Rugby. You came out and decided to take a shot at Football. No matter what...people are people, and they are will only allow a sport to be so dangerous before they decide to take precaution and keep people from getting killed. Thats the reason Football needs pads. Its the reason Hockey needs pads. Etc. If Rugby players were taking hits that required pads....they arent idiots, they would wear pads. In the NFL, without a helmet and pads...you would have at least one paralyzed person per game with the blindside hits they take running at full speed. And world class sprinter speed at that
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have no idea what Rugby team he played with or what level they were...I would have a hard time telling the difference between professional running around and falling down and amateur running around and falling down.

What? Regardless of whether you know a sport or not, in ALL sports there's a huge gap between top tier teams and local teams. My point is is that to say well he said NFLs tougher cos he trained for a couple weeks with a local team's a horrible example

And your right, each sport has guidelines to ensure safety but that doesn't mean that bad tackles and big hits don't happen, just like how in soccer two-footed tackles are disallowed yet we see them almost every weekend. The main difference between Rugby and NFL is that in NFL it seems to be more about highlight hits whereas Rugbys more about actual tackling, thats why there's no need for heavy padding. But how you can say Rugby's one big mess and easier as there aren't big hits is bullshit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I have no idea what Rugby team he played with or what level they were...I would have a hard time telling the difference between professional running around and falling down and amateur running around and falling down.

What? Regardless of whether you know a sport or not, in ALL sports there's a huge gap between top tier teams and local teams. My point is is that to say well he said NFLs tougher cos he trained for a couple weeks with a local team's a horrible example

And your right, each sport has guidelines to ensure safety but that doesn't mean that bad tackles and big hits don't happen, just like how in soccer two-footed tackles are disallowed yet we see them almost every weekend. The main difference between Rugby and NFL is that in NFL it seems to be more about highlight hits whereas Rugbys more about actual tackling, thats why there's no need for heavy padding. But how you can say Rugby's one big mess and easier as there aren't big hits is bullshit.

so ummm, what Rugby player makes over a million a year..?

if it was such a "hands down, better sport", it would be more popular; people in America would run to play that if it was "better".

well first off. What Im saying is...I  have no idea what level this Rugby team was that he played with. They could have been a top level type of team or not, i dont know. And Dahani obviously has played in the NFL...in College...and in High School for football. Probably even Pop Warner as a little kid. He didnt say the NFL was tougher. He said football was tougher. He is a starting linebacker on a professional Football team lol He clearly knows how to tackle and is more then likely faster then 90% of rugby players....all while being bigger and stronger as well. Like I said...if Rugby was a brutal enough sport to need pads...they would get them. If you played football without pads...you would have people dying every single year in the NFL no doubt. And if you think the NFL isnt about actual tackling...then you need to educate yourself on the game. No coach in America teaches players how to decapitate another player. They teach them the fundamentals of tackling without paralyzing YOURself even. But with it being such a physical game played at such a fast speed...you are bound to have big hits.

so ummm, what Rugby player makes over a million a year..?

if it was such a "hands down, better sport", it would be more popular; people in America would run to play that if it was "better".

Have u seen the crowd that gathers when there is an NFL game in England though lol. Can you imagine any Rugby team creating that kind of buzz anywhere in America? The Europeans seem so concerned with not liking anything American that they pretend there is no influence of ours over there lol. They are considering putting a fuckin NFL franchise in England LOL

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well first off. What Im saying is...I  have no idea what level this Rugby team was that he played with. They could have been a top level type of team or not, i dont know. And Dahani obviously has played in the NFL...in College...and in High School for football. Probably even Pop Warner as a little kid. He didnt say the NFL was tougher. He said football was tougher. He is a starting linebacker on a professional Football team lol

He played against Blackheath who are in the same league as my local team, again my point is it's a shit example using his opinion cos he's not playing against top tier players, it would be like a top rugby player playing against a shit team then saying Rugby's tougher

is more then likely faster then 90% of rugby players....all while being bigger and stronger as well

LOL these are the comments which always crack me up, so you know this how?

And if you think the NFL isnt about actual tackling

Obviously it's about tackling but the tackling in NFL is sooooo poor, tackles get missed all the time

Jaydc

LOL @ the tackling being poor.Look at the athletes the nfl has and look at other sports.i would love to see a rugby star try to tackle a running back thats 250 lbs of muscle and can ran a 4.4 in 40 seconds coming straight at him.he would get his ass bowled over.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
LOL @ the tackling being poor.Look at the athletes the nfl has and look at other sports.i would love to see a rugby star try to tackle a running back thats 250 lbs of muscle and can ran a 4.4 in 40 seconds coming straight at him.he would get his ass bowled over.

yeah, thanks to 'Roids NFL players are muscle packed brick walls. Fortunately it doesn't require any skills except to carry a ball with hands and hitting other people.  This sport is all about hitting people, but that's why Americans like it, neh? Big monsters going at each other.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
LOL @ NFL is tougher than RUGBY 

rugby players are BEASTS...have u seen their shoulders? its like they're wearing pads...i will put $1M on a rugby player taking out NFL player any day, please take a bet with me, please UFC/MMA whoever can organize this bout  :)