Author Topic: New Jersey chosen to host the world's biggest and best sporting event in 2014  (Read 2077 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
LOL @ the tackling being poor.Look at the athletes the nfl has and look at other sports.i would love to see a rugby star try to tackle a running back thats 250 lbs of FAT and can ran a 4.4 in 40 seconds coming straight at him.he would get his ass bowled over.

There i fixed it for you

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Id love watching a Rugby player trying to tackle Vernon Davis lol

Or AP lol

Have you ever seen a midget hanging onto the side of a Bull? lol I dunno...id imagine it to be similar to that.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
AP should play a season of Rugby & just dominate the sport like it's never been dominated before & just leave. :P

Obviously it's about tackling but the tackling in NFL is sooooo poor, tackles get missed all the time

lol Compared to what? Look at the level of athlete they are attempting to tackle. A professional rugby player would more then likely catch nothing but air attempting to tackle Chris Johnson. Youre talkin about an athlete with similar speed to Usain Bolt but the ability to make tacklers miss lol. Good luck. Not to mention runners typically have blockers so defenders are forced to take odd angles at times to get to the runner. To my understanding, in Rugby you are not allowed to have other players block for you.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

AP should play a season of Rugby & just dominate the sport like it's never been dominated before & just leave. :P

lol or can you imagine Steven Jackson lol. I wouldnt tackle him with my fuckin car...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

lol or can you imagine Steven Jackson lol. I wouldnt tackle him with my fuckin car...

Steven Jackson could live amongst bears, he's just an animal.

what is the average size of a Rugby player?

Jaydc

LOL @ the tackling being poor.Look at the athletes the nfl has and look at other sports.i would love to see a rugby star try to tackle a running back thats 250 lbs of FAT and can ran a 4.4 in 40 seconds coming straight at him.he would get his ass bowled over.

There i fixed it for you
Yeha look at these guys just completely made up of fat,its just disgusting you know?

LOL @ people even having the thought of rugby players being better atheletes.If rugby players could make it to the nfl they would,Ive seen tons of stories of rugby players trying out for football and being cut immediately because they cant hack it.

There i fixed it for you
Yeha look at these guys just completely made up of fat,its just disgusting you know?

LOL @ people even having the thought of rugby players being better atheletes.If rugby players could make it to the nfl they would,Ive seen tons of stories of rugby players trying out for football and being cut immediately because they cant hack it.

lol They can become punters...

The Jets are looking into bringing in an Australian Rugby player to tryout for the team. Apparently he is a star down there, Greg Inglis. Lets see if he can even make the team...let alone make an impact lol

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
u guys dont even argue point by point, u just blab out wat u wanna say  ::) 

the few players u posted above are like 10% of what actual nfl players look like.....why would a rugby player play for american NFL? u guys think the world revolves around US?  no one gives a shit about NFL, i dont know what story u talkin about...the rugby players who have tried (if any) were probably bad rugby players in first place and couldnt make it. 

This is most of NFL

Jaydc

You obvioulsy know very little about football so please leave.Those pictures are what most players look like eh?LOL.Those are fucking linemean,theirs generally about 10-12 of them on a team and its their job to be that big.Theirs 55 players on a roster.The rest of the team is made up of the players I put up pictures of.You think wide receivers look like that?LOL,your showing your incompetence over and over.Im not mathematician but 10-12 players out of 55 is not 90 percent lol.Anyone with the name Iran IZ gangsta is already a fucking idiot,and your posts are further backing it up.youve proven you know absolutely nothing about football.And they would play for american football because theyd make more in one season in the nfl then they would in their entire careers in rugby.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:54:28 PM by Jaydc didnt do it,that bitch is lying. »

u guys dont even argue point by point, u just blab out wat u wanna say  ::) 

the few players u posted above are like 10% of what actual nfl players look like.....why would a rugby player play for american NFL? u guys think the world revolves around US?  no one gives a shit about NFL, i dont know what story u talkin about...the rugby players who have tried (if any) were probably bad rugby players in first place and couldnt make it. 

This is most of NFL

lol@ that being most of the NFL. The funny part is those so called fat guys are more athletic then half of the professional rugby players out there. Id be willing to be they have faster 40 times and a higher vertical lol Sad when the least athletic of your sport can chase down the best from rugby.  Poor rugby.  Its so embarassing. I remember as a little KID we played that shit....and what was its nickname?? "Smear the Queer" lol Its a game for idiots...or children.

You obvioulsy know very little about football so please leave.Those pictures are what most players look like eh?LOL.Those are fucking linemean,theirs generally about 10-12 of them on a team and its their job to be that big.The rest of the team is made up of the players I put up pictures of.You think wide receivers look like that?LOL,your showing your incompetence over and over.Anyone with the name Iran IZ gangsta is already a fucking idiot,and your posts are further backing it up.youve proven you know absolutely nothing about football.And they would play for american football because theyd make more in one season in the nfl then they would in their entire careers in rugby.

Rugby players would obviously have a horribly difficult time adjusting to the NFL. You dont hear about NFL players who can make it in the NFL going and chasing their Rugby dream lol. But occasionally Rugby players try to break into the NFL. And like I said...they can possibly make a squad as a punter. But they will never be playing a skill position...and wont have much impact on the game if they could happen to make a squad. An olympic sprinter has a better shot at making an NFL squad and actually contributing then a rugby player would

The Come Up Shuffle

Truth be told the anti football and anti rugby crowds both sounds like fucking morons.  To think the NFL is a bunch of nonathletic fat guys is hilarious.  And to think some 5'9 190 pound guy wouldn't get ran over by a NFL player is hilarious.   But at the same time, to act like rugby players are pussies is just as laughable.  Granted the hit aren't nearly as hard as they are in the NFL but those guys really do beat the shit out of one another out there.  This thread exposes a whole lot of dubcc ignorance. 

Jaydc

Truth be told the anti football and anti rugby crowds both sounds like fucking morons.  To think the NFL is a bunch of nonathletic fat guys is hilarious.  And to think some 5'9 190 pound guy wouldn't get ran over by a NFL player is hilarious.   But at the same time, to act like rugby players are pussies is just as laughable.  Granted the hit aren't nearly as hard as they are in the NFL but those guys really do beat the shit out of one another out there.  This thread exposes a whole lot of dubcc ignorance. 

Ive never said rugby isnt a tough sport,but their atheletes arent touching nfl atheletes.To think otherwise is ludicrous.

The Come Up Shuffle

Ive never said rugby isnt a tough sport,but their atheletes arent touching nfl atheletes.To think otherwise is ludicrous.

No, that was about whoever said they call the game smear the queer