Author Topic: Dr.Dre's latest signing is Freeway Rick Ross nephew (interview inside)  (Read 1490 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

I'm just pointing out the truth. 50 Cent didn't get 2.5 million from signing, so how is it possible that a ghostwriter who no one knows about did? Aftermath doesn't hand out millions, they sure didn't for anyone else who was signed so why would they throw millions at Slim? You're acting like he's your homeboy, if he was then you would know how he got his money. All I'm wondering is what his dayjob is that he would have that much money to spend.
he is my homeboy, thats what im tryin to tell you, im not jusy some dubcnn babie on here, this the real...

If he's your homeboy then ask him what his day job is instead of speculating.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm just pointing out the truth. 50 Cent didn't get 2.5 million from signing, so how is it possible that a ghostwriter who no one knows about did? Aftermath doesn't hand out millions, they sure didn't for anyone else who was signed so why would they throw millions at Slim? You're acting like he's your homeboy, if he was then you would know how he got his money. All I'm wondering is what his dayjob is that he would have that much money to spend.
he is my homeboy, thats what im tryin to tell you, im not jusy some dubcnn babie on here, this the real...

He said in the interview he's never had a day job in his life. He's obviouslly got the money through other means, e.g; drug dealing, either you're a fed tryna get someone to admit it online lol or just tryna cause some shit, or stupid? lol.

And I'm pretty sure Dre cuts checks for everyone who ghost writes for him if he likes the tracks. I've seen a lot of interviews where people have said they've been paid for beats or lyrics for Detox

Lunatic

Dre is pretty damn amazing with paying. U going in that studio, u gettin' paid whether he's using it or not.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc

Dre is pretty damn amazing with paying. U going in that studio, u gettin' paid whether he's using it or not.

Funny how dre learned from suges mistakes but snoop didnt

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol word

Triple OG Rapsodie

He said in the interview he's never had a day job in his life. He's obviouslly got the money through other means, e.g; drug dealing, either you're a fed tryna get someone to admit it online lol or just tryna cause some shit, or stupid? lol.

And I'm pretty sure Dre cuts checks for everyone who ghost writes for him if he likes the tracks. I've seen a lot of interviews where people have said they've been paid for beats or lyrics for Detox

I'm only asking cause this guy is acting like Dre gave him 2.5 million, but I call bullshit on that one. Getting paid for writing for Dre is one thing, but you ain't making that much or all these other ghostwriters would be millionaires.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm only asking cause this guy is acting like Dre gave him 2.5 million, but I call bullshit on that one. Getting paid for writing for Dre is one thing, but you ain't making that much or all these other ghostwriters would be millionaires.

For real aint no way they're giving out 2.5 milli. Unless he wasted his advance on leasing the house for a couple months lol.

I'm still suprised Glasses got 1.5 milli from Sony, that shit is crazy

Jaydc

I think its been obvious for a long the record industry have no idea what their doing.Its always the artists that bring around change and innovation and not the suits.I mean hell it took akon signing lady gaga for her to blow up,she was about to get dropped until he saw it in her.I mean,look at def jame,they just signed shyne to a few million dollars when the guy hasnt been a star in his entire career lulz.

Triple OG Rapsodie

For real aint no way they're giving out 2.5 milli. Unless he wasted his advance on leasing the house for a couple months lol.

I'm still suprised Glasses got 1.5 milli from Sony, that shit is crazy

yeah I wonder if they get to keep that if they get dropped

Jaydc

Glasses has said he got to keep the money and the music he made,but im sure hes in the miniority.

Lunatic

Who complained about Snoop not paying? Not denyin', I'm askin'
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc

Who complained about Snoop not paying? Not denyin', I'm askin'

Well tray dee for one lulz unless you missed that whole shitshow.