Author Topic: SNL spoofs ICPS miracles  (Read 128 times)

Jaydc

SNL spoofs ICPS miracles
« on: May 30, 2010, 01:06:15 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yi08uLTOGxs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Yi08uLTOGxs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: SNL spoofs ICPS miracles
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 02:11:33 AM »
why is snl wasting their time making fun of icp? 

the video was funny, but seriously?  making fun of icp is like mocking the kids in special ed. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 02:26:00 AM »
Miracles is the best song of 2009.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 03:59:19 AM »
why is snl wasting their time making fun of icp? 

the video was funny, but seriously?  making fun of icp is like mocking the kids in special ed. 

I think you gotta give props to SNL, they're in line with what's new with the internet memes, slangs, etc. and they're kinda underrated when it comes that IMO.  But that's just me lol

Jaydc

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 04:05:49 AM »
SNL is constantly underrated but its been like since its been on.Everytime a new generation of cast members comes on people say its dead and its not funny anymore and how the last cast was better.then as soon as they move on people say how good they were and how they always loved them and that this new cast just isnt funny and one or two from each generation goes to be the big stars in comedy.Ive been watching the show since I was a kid,the sandler farley myers years and its always been consistently funny and always been trashed by people that probably dont even watch it.

Bill hader,will forte,kirsten wiig and andy samberg and jason sudekeis are amazing Ill be sad when their gone but Lorne always seems to find top talent to replace people.I think my only complaint currently is weekend update is kind of weak with just seth meyers,hes just not strong enough to do it alone.

And did you know abby elliot is chris elliots daughter?Shes pretty fucking hot considering how ugly that man is lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 04:07:48 AM »
SNL is constantly underrated but its been like since its been on.Everytime a new generation of cast members comes on people say its dead and its not funny anymore and how the last cast was better.then as soon as they move on people say how good they were and how they always loved them and that this new cast just isnt funny and one or two from each generation goes to be the big stars in comedy.Ive been watching the show since I was a kid,the sandler farley myers years and its always been consistently funny and always been trashed by people that probably dont even watch it.

Bill hader,will forte,kirsten wiig and andy samberg and jason sudekeis are amazing Ill be sad when their gone but Lorne always seems to find top talent to replace people.I think my only complaint currently is weekend update is kind of weak with just seth meyers,hes just not strong enough to do it alone.

And did you know abby elliot is chris elliots daughter?Shes pretty fucking hot considering how ugly that man is lol

Quote for fucking truth

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 11:24:23 AM »
pour out some liqour for ass dan.

Jaydc

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 05:23:36 PM »
pour out some liqour for ass dan.

lol,that part made me laugh so loud...IMMA LIVE FOREVER!HAHA!  R.I.P. ass dan

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 05:57:05 PM »
I wish Bill Murray was still there

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qG1T05cu0xA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qG1T05cu0xA</a>

Bananas

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 12:45:11 AM »
making fun of icp is like mocking the kids in special ed. 

Equally entertaining.