Author Topic: Katstacks Gets Punched In the Face!!! VIDEO INSIDE  (Read 1065 times)

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

Re: Katstacks Gets Punched In the Face!!! VIDEO INSIDE
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 09:06:05 PM »
she needs a kick in her clit.

Jaydc

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2010, 09:07:33 PM »
LOL @ people feeling sorry for her or thinking this is wrong.If this was a woman Id agree but this is some dumb bitch giving out peoples private info to the public.She deserves this and a lot more,female or not.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2010, 09:13:18 PM »
LOL @ people feeling sorry for her or thinking this is wrong.If this was a woman Id agree but this is some dumb bitch giving out peoples private info to the public.She deserves this and a lot more,female or not.

agreed. She is basically tryin to fuck with peoples livelihood. They just shoulda had some big Kimbo Slice lookin female go in there and whoop her ass.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2010, 09:17:27 PM »

agreed. She is basically tryin to fuck with peoples livelihood. They just shoulda had some big Kimbo Slice lookin female go in there and whoop her ass.

she kicked bubba the love sponge ass....shed have no problem with a cunt like kat.  itd be a WRAP. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2010, 01:54:27 AM »
even tho i would never slap a woman, its her own fault... i knew something like this woulda happen some day, stupid bitch.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

bigpimpin20

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2010, 02:24:19 AM »
She kind of look like Gail Gotti ;D

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2010, 04:45:09 AM »
I LOVE IT...SMACK A HOE WHEN HE OR SHE IS OUTTA LINE

co-sign.

btw. who fucken cares what this UGLY bitch does. she should hide in a fucken cave.
i hate bitches with reckless mouf

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2010, 05:41:03 AM »
even tho i would never slap a woman, its her own fault... i knew something like this woulda happen some day, stupid bitch.

I agree. Dummy had it coming.

Trip Dee

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2010, 05:47:46 AM »
sexual equality bitch!

The_Offence

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2010, 09:34:00 AM »
i see niggaz saying it ain't kool to hit a bitch well let me set something straight theres a difference between and woman and a bitch, thats why these bitches be going in you niggaz pockets, slapping you in public, sleeping with your boys and doing all kinds of foul shit because they know you bitch ass, sucka ass niggaz will sit there and cry, this is 2010 bitches are smart these days they can spot a hoe ass nigga from miles away and know they can punk your lame ass for there own benefit then brag like this hoe was doing... i'll slap one of these bitches the fuck out and feel no remorse, if you a real woman you know what it is you get the wify treatment.. bitches like this set niggaz up for there death but you hoe ass niggaz show them respect.  
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 10:34:07 AM by The_Offence »

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2010, 09:54:15 AM »
Damm Hittin a Girl like that, even if it is That hoe..

least She took it well tho ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2010, 10:13:09 AM »
I was waiting to see if anyone knew the definitions and differences between women and money-grubbing whores. Obviously not, except this guy who typed above me. I don't condone hitting women but everyone is aware that whores get slapped; by men and women. They're WHORES - with no self respect, integrity, dignity, or decency. Katt Stacks is GHETTO TRASH. All these so-called men are rushing to a hooker's defense but hey respect and collaborate with Suga Free. Funny. You don't respect someone just because they have a vagina - especially one who uses their vagina to prosper and defame other people..... and ultimately spread diseases. And IF this wasn't all staged, she definitely will continue to have the same experiences every other whore has - getting slapped is a drop in bucket.

Blasphemy

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2010, 10:14:13 AM »
LOL @ THIS BITCH

The_Offence

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2010, 10:50:04 AM »
dealing with a bitch is like dealing with a kid, if you dont set there ass straight then these bitches will walk all over you, if you have a kid and don't set him straight he'll end up doing some shit that will have you paying the consequences, these bitches be setting dudes up there mission is money and getting it out of as much dudes as they can but you dumb niggaz giggle with them like im not going to hit a woman, my mom told me not to hit women you hoe ass nigga thats not woman that bitch , you think that bitch don't know your mom told you this shit, she knows that which is why she'll push her luck..... trust me a bitch will push you as much as you let her push you they can read niggaz, if them bitches know your a softy they will milk your ass dry for everything you got then act like they don't know you when the money is gone and start fucking with your boy while going making stories to kill you reputation. y'all hoe niggaz keep playing nice with these hoes and see where it gets you, i read a female after being with her for 2 weeks... when they start asking for money and expensive shit thats a reg flag, a real woman will wait for you to offer them they don't ask for shit. did you niggaz not see what happen with chill, mc ehit and that bitch

« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 10:57:51 AM by The_Offence »

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2010, 06:34:41 PM »
fuck that bitch. I aint into hittin females....but female or not, you better live your life realizing that if you fuck with the wrong people...you might get cracked in the jaw.

+1