Author Topic: Roy halladay throws perfect game  (Read 925 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Roy halladay throws perfect game
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 09:17:26 PM »
shall we just go ahead and crown a WS champ in june aswell?  still a shit load of games to play.....anything can happen.

ubaldo could possibly hurt himself celebrating, lincy would possibly regain his form, halladay could break his leg stepping off the bus....  shit, kershaw could snap and start killing motherfuckers and racking up koufax-type numbers.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

theremedy360

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 09:19:21 PM »
Dude is a  man possessed, the inferior NL hitters don't stand a chance.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 09:19:35 PM »
shall we just go ahead and crown a WS champ in june aswell?  still a shit load of games to play.....anything can happen.

ubaldo could possibly hurt himself celebrating, lincy would possibly regain his form, halladay could break his leg stepping off the bus....  shit, kershaw could snap and start killing motherfuckers and racking up koufax-type numbers.  :bandit:

lol ubaldo ain't Kendry Morales

and yes we can crown the Yankees as champs
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2010, 09:22:47 PM »

and yes we can crown the Yankees as champs

we'll do that right after we crown the Lakers as champs.  we can do both ceremonies tomorrow night.  deal?

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2010, 09:26:46 PM »

lmao @ inferior hitters.

so pujols, ethier, howard, braun, fielder, h. ramirez, kemp, werth, utley, etc...theyre all 'inferior' cause they play on the senior circuit?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2010, 10:49:23 PM »

lmao @ inferior hitters.

so pujols, ethier, howard, braun, fielder, h. ramirez, kemp, werth, utley, etc...theyre all 'inferior' cause they play on the senior circuit?

granted that wasn't my post, i'll stick up for his argument

1-you are forgetting lineups like Houston (the 2010 astros = the worst offense in 100 years), Pittsburgh, Washington, San Diego (minus Gonzo), Arizona etc.   hell even the Phillies are proving to be human by being shut out 3x in their last 5 games

2-roy halladay went from pitching against teams like the Yankees and Red Sox, and DH's, to facing the freakin' Marlins and Nats the same amount of games lol   u can't tell me thats no advantage for him.  he was already the best in the AL...now the best in the NL

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2010, 11:38:22 PM »
The top ten teams in runs scored are 5 from the NL and 5 from the AL, let's cut this crap out yeah?  The big difference is the DH of course, but there are some good NL hitting teams out there.  Let's not pretend like they aren't some shitty hitting teams in the AL either. 

theremedy360

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2010, 01:57:56 AM »

lmao @ inferior hitters.

Obviously they have some great individual talent but overall the AL (especially the East) is a more difficult place to pitch.

Jaydc

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2010, 02:27:26 AM »
The al east is far and away the best division in baseball.If the blue jays were in any other division they would have made a lot more playoff appearances  :'(

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2010, 01:31:52 PM »
The top ten teams in runs scored are 5 from the NL and 5 from the AL, let's cut this crap out yeah?  The big difference is the DH of course, but there are some good NL hitting teams out there.  Let's not pretend like they aren't some shitty hitting teams in the AL either. 

yeah, but minus most teams aces, NL pitching sucks too.

yeah Ubaldo, Lincy & Doc can shut shit down, but the 3, 4, 5 starters suck ass.

so pujols, ethier, howard, braun, fielder, h. ramirez, kemp, werth, utley,

Ethier & Kemp play together; Howard, Werth & Utley play together; Braun & Fielder play together; & Pujols & Hanley are seperate.

oddly enough, you named nine players, all who will be voted into the All-Star game; obviously all can't play in the same starting lineup, but let's say they did, 7 of the 9 in the lineup make up of just three teams lol.

besides those three teams, the rest of the league is weak offensively.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2010, 01:50:00 PM »
i cant believe i missed everything but the last 3 outs, i was watching the flyers game checking the shit on my phone, but being the retard that i am, not notiticng that despite the score 1-0 halladay was pitching perfect game... as a phillies and halladay fan, this is sexyness, too bad phils playing like ass.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2010, 02:51:04 PM »
Besides the Brewers, Phillies, Cards and the Dodgers the NL teams are hitting weak?  Negative

Colorado, AZ, Reds, and Braves score more runs per game than the Phillies and the Cardinals. You're also underrating the NL pitching.  Cardinals, Giants, Padres, Rockies, Phillies, Dodgers,  Marlins, Mets all have pretty good pitching staffs and not just aces. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2010, 06:09:09 PM »
you notice how the Padres, Giants & Rockies all are at the top of the league in ERA? that's where the weak hitting comes into play.

& you named half the NL with good staffs, the other half blows; the bottom three teams in the majors in team ERA are all from the NL.

i feel like they give & take each other, the good staffs just feed off the poor hitting & vice versa.

the two worst hitting teams in terms of batting average are the Pirates & Astros & the best pitching staff in terms of ERA is the Cards.

i don't know, i use to think the NL on paper was so much better than the AL, but the NL just blows lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2010, 06:40:28 PM »
if you put a team that flat out can't hit like houstin in the AL i don't know if they could win more than 30 games lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2010, 07:03:46 PM »
So somehow some of the best offense in the NL is from the NL West and also some of the best pitching is also in the NL West.  Of course if you look at the shittiest team in the NL you'll find a shit load of flaws, same thing if you look at the shittiest in the AL.  The AL West is pretty damn weak as well as the other obvious weak AL teams
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 07:06:12 PM by Javier »