Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 7055 times)

teecee

Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #180 on: June 10, 2010, 11:32:10 AM »
On one hand, you've got Kobe, who is playing well but only hitting 39 % of shots.   In fact, if you look back on the playoffs, his two biggest shots were actually misses!   Kobe IS playing well, and with the way the Celts are playing, he doesn't need to shoot even 40%.

Paul Pierce has fucking sucked, straight up, and Allen was HORRIBLE in game three.   If these guys and Garnett all show up, the Celts would win with Kobe shooting such a low percentage...but I just don't see all three having a good game at once. 

I'd say the Lakers win this in 6, and Kobe gets MVP despite having an average finals (who knows, maybe he turns it up?)...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #181 on: June 10, 2010, 12:54:29 PM »
giving credit where it's due

Andrew Bynum was great tonight. 

That has to be the worst officiated game I've seen since Lakers/Kings 2002.

lol so typical.

Everytime single time the Lakers lose...you can expect complaining about the refs.  We were just talkin about it at work yesterday during the day saying how if the Lakers win, we will hear a ton of shit talkin...if they lose, a ton of complaining about the refs. We knew that would happen before the game even started lol. Funny.

LOL... isn't it funny though tha I reference a series were people complained the Lakers got the benefit of ref help.

I was listenin to AM570....and its funny how even THEY joke about how much Laker fans complain about the refs. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #182 on: June 10, 2010, 02:40:58 PM »
wow fish really stepped it up, about time...

i love seeing boston fans shut up  ;D  i hate these loud ass crowds like them, utah, cleveland, etc...they're so gay with that lame "beat la" chant

Lmao u kill me kid, first u said u wanted the celtics to beat the lake show now u jumpin the wagon....Hilarious ;D 

where did i say that  ???

im from LA and a laker fan, i hate the celtics....what i said before was i think celtics got this, i didnt say i want them to win, and that was only in the condition of lakers playing shitty like they do in some games, but if they play their game, lakers win

ok maybe i misunderstood ur post then no big deal

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: June 10, 2010, 07:12:09 PM »
Ray Allen missed 18 of 19 shots at home in the Finals this year  :-X :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #184 on: June 10, 2010, 07:42:05 PM »
Ray Allen missed 18 of 19 shots at home in the Finals this year  :-X :-X

Man,  :D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: June 10, 2010, 08:01:32 PM »
It's crazy that Boston is still in this game. Their offense has been embarrassing. Garnett missed like 5 open signature jumpers. Rondo missed like 7 lay-ups and all FTs. Allen.. well. Missed easy shots, missed opportunities all over the place for them. Yet they are somehow still in this game, even after Kobe drained those 3s like a motherfucker. Inexplicable.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

$Eg2$

« Reply #186 on: June 10, 2010, 08:11:13 PM »
Lakers making Baby Davis look like an all-star  :-X
Pick it up LA let's do this

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: June 10, 2010, 08:30:47 PM »
I like the refs in this game... they are letting them play...

I'm not liking Big Baby dominating the inside... Odom is too small to guard him... we need to make a move this off season to get a bigger body at back up center.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #188 on: June 10, 2010, 08:58:09 PM »
The difference was Bynum not able to play = no protection of the paint ... LO sucked on both ends of the floor and Kobe ballhanding is terrible aswell...

Glen Davis is looking like a mix between a mental disabled guy and a rapist ...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #189 on: June 10, 2010, 09:01:44 PM »
this series is so up and down

game 4 is the def the best reffed game so far...granted i can recall a few bad calls on each side but that's not bad since it was nothing huge.

LA is scaring the shit outta me....they are clearly not as soft a team as they were 3 months ago.  thank god for Big Baby and Nate.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: June 10, 2010, 09:05:45 PM »
Hopefully Bynum is ready to play in game 5. Perkin's almost getting his 7th, and I think it will come sooner. The key is Bynum. If it was Suns/Lakers, I'd take Gasol at center and Odom at PF, against the Celtics I like Bynum at center and Gasol at PF.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #191 on: June 10, 2010, 09:08:15 PM »
this series is so up and down

game 4 is the def the best reffed game so far...granted i can recall a few bad calls on each side but that's not bad since it was nothing huge.

LA is scaring the shit outta me....they are clearly not as soft a team as they were 3 months ago.  thank god for Big Baby and Nate.

Game 5 is a must win for the Celtics too. If they can win game 5, then they just have to win 1 of 2 in LA. Lose game 5 and they gotta win 2 in a row in LA. Not happening.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #192 on: June 10, 2010, 09:47:03 PM »
yeah i say if boston wins game 5 then they win the series

if boston loses game 5...then Kobe better miss the flight back to LA for Boston to win lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #193 on: June 11, 2010, 12:36:14 AM »
another interesting game...ray allen damn, guess he plays better in LA lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #194 on: June 11, 2010, 01:17:09 AM »
winner of game 5 wins the series. im still hopeful for boston.