Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 7002 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2010, 06:45:45 PM »
Yet another underwhelming NBA Finals performance for Bryant.
Sorry, but you cannot be considered one of the best ever if you rarely (if ever) played great in the Finals. You...can... not.

Oh wow, he really showed me up with his play in the 3rd. You can not play better offense individually, that was sick. However, after he loses his momentum, his team will be cold.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2010, 07:27:55 PM »
looks like this game is over...

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westsiderider323

« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2010, 07:49:03 PM »
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck i fuckin hate the fuckin bitchass celtics wit a fuckin passion fuck the city of boston fuck

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2010, 08:00:10 PM »
The only one that came to play was Kobe. Everyone else looked tired, or over whelmed. I could not believe how bad the Lakers looked today. Kobe was amazing, and his teammates just let loose a huge dud. I seriously hope in LA they get their act together, because they are not playing championship basketball, and one of the best post seasons by a great player will be wasted.

westsiderider323

« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2010, 08:07:09 PM »
The only one that came to play was Kobe. Everyone else looked tired, or over whelmed. I could not believe how bad the Lakers looked today. Kobe was amazing, and his teammates just let loose a huge dud. I seriously hope in LA they get their act together, because they are not playing championship basketball, and one of the best post seasons by a great player will be wasted.

you right thats what pissed me off most they knew they were spose to show up and try to win gasol and fisher were the only ones that came close to playin decent i mean they were all decent durin the first half then just disappeared

Citizen-Y

« Reply #230 on: June 13, 2010, 08:07:19 PM »
Bynum: 32 minutes, 1 board.

Dude is done.

OG Hack Wilson

Kobe is no Jordan
« Reply #231 on: June 13, 2010, 08:11:06 PM »
Michael never let his team lose 3 games in an NBA finals in his 6 NBA finals appearances

oh and plus let's not forget the 30 PPG and 5 MVP's and 6 final's MVP's :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #232 on: June 13, 2010, 08:14:52 PM »
BITCH ASS MUTHFUCCIN SORRY HO ASS SLOPPY BITCHES!!!!!!!...I WILL DECLARE BANKRUPTCY IF THE LAKERS LOSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #233 on: June 13, 2010, 08:16:32 PM »
aint no way in hell they lettin some faggot celtics win here in LA

theremedy360

Re: Kobe is no Jordan
« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2010, 08:22:35 PM »
Michael never let his team lose 3 games in an NBA finals in his 6 NBA finals appearances

LOL @ blaming this game on Kobe, you're really something else man. Did you even notice that Kobe was the only one to have a productive game on LA? Is it his fault Artest missed those free throws? Jesus..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2010, 08:23:49 PM »

yeah, well Kobe would never sport a Hitler mustache. He may look like a white pilgrim, but never Hitler. Also, let us not live in the Jordan Era, it was done, it was great, but it's over.

Jaydc

« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2010, 08:24:19 PM »

LOL @ blaming this game on Kobe, you're really something else man. Did you even notice that Kobe was the only one to have a productive game on LA? Is it his fault Artest missed those free throws? Jesus..

This is obviously aimed at eliors delusions.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #237 on: June 13, 2010, 08:29:10 PM »
aint no way in hell they lettin some faggot celtics win here in LA
like game 2?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #238 on: June 13, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »

yeah, well Kobe would never sport a Hitler mustache. He may look like a white pilgrim, but never Hitler. Also, let us not live in the Jordan Era, it was done, it was great, but it's over.

how did i BLAME this on Kobe?

Kobe's team lost.  it is the truth (like PP)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #239 on: June 13, 2010, 08:30:27 PM »

This is obviously aimed at eliors delusions.

bingo was his name-o