Author Topic: Game needs to do #'s: he's the face of the WEST right now  (Read 752 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Game needs to do #'s: he's the face of the WEST right now
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2010, 10:47:59 AM »
The only thing I'm really dissapointed at is the fact BWS hasn't become the entity it should have been.

Thats because Game treats them like shit. He used to talk shit about 50 being jealous over the spotlight, yet I feel like games doing the same exact shit.

LOL, for real.

Game can't bring the West back, even if he sell 20 million albums lol. why? because the only way to sell is him making music SO FAR from what West Coast Rap use to sound like they may not even consider it Hip Hop lol.

it's 2010, him rapping in a raspy voice about shooting niggas & throwing up gang signs & rolling with Dre isn't selling more than 250K copies lol.

Maybe not, but gangster rap was dead during his last album too. I don't think him switching his topics is going to go over well either. If he goes pop he loses his core fanbase, and most likely won't gain any new fans, like with what happened with Snoop making songs with Soulja Boy and trying to appeal to another crowd.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2010, 10:55:15 AM »
The only thing I'm really dissapointed at is the fact BWS hasn't become the entity it should have been.

Thats because Game treats them like shit. He used to talk shit about 50 being jealous over the spotlight, yet I feel like games doing the same exact shit.

LOL, for real.

Game can't bring the West back, even if he sell 20 million albums lol. why? because the only way to sell is him making music SO FAR from what West Coast Rap use to sound like they may not even consider it Hip Hop lol.

it's 2010, him rapping in a raspy voice about shooting niggas & throwing up gang signs & rolling with Dre isn't selling more than 250K copies lol.

Maybe not, but gangster rap was dead during his last album too. I don't think him switching his topics is going to go over well either. If he goes pop he loses his core fanbase, and most likely won't gain any new fans, like with what happened with Snoop making songs with Soulja Boy and trying to appeal to another crowd.

IMHO Game has already gone pop. I was listening to that Everything Red joint the other day and I was like Game WTF is this?!! But hey I guess that's just the way shit goes, now after a few more spins and a more 2010 hip hop awareness sessions later I finally seem to have accepted this...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2010, 11:07:04 AM »

LOL, for real.

IMHO Game has already gone pop. I was listening to that Everything Red joint the other day and I was like Game WTF is this?!! But hey I guess that's just the way shit goes, now after a few more spins and a more 2010 hip hop awareness sessions later I finally seem to have accepted this...

No doubt. Big Money, Krazy, Must Be Me...SMH. I don't listen to his mixtapes but all these songs he's tried to leak as singles have been trash.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2010, 07:18:57 PM »
Is he still the king or the face? Haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

aLvin-X

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2010, 03:50:11 AM »
LMAO@ everybody trying to bring the west back. It's over so accept it! Gangsta rap from west to the east is no longer in tune as far as the mainstream.

Cube, X, Snoop, Dre ( :-D ) Are The Only Ones Who Can Bring Ol' Gangsta Rap On Map... Game Is Too Mainstream, He's Too Comercial... If You LooK On YouTube Video Of California Vacation Life Performance You Can See That The Crowd Is Jumpin As Soon As X Enter The Stage... They're Jumpin Off Their Seats! X Snoop Cube Dre WC Nate... That Era Is Over! Is Up To Us To Remember It! And PLEASEEE Don't Call A Gayme A Face Of The West!

basefunk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2010, 04:29:48 AM »
Soulja boys songs are more enjoyable to me than games recent shit.

This is got to be the biggest joke of the century, if you have nothing to write, keep your fingers to yourself and do not type sh!t.......

Game's worst music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Souljahboy tell'em's greatest hits

I don't even have to verify this, all the real hiphop fans know

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2010, 06:21:43 AM »
west lost face with death row fallin apart.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2010, 01:35:56 PM »
cheer up kids :D get off the oh whoa is me doom and gloom  :'(  stop looking for one guy look for more,and your favorites don't have to co-sign them, you muthafuccas are such emo followers it's a damn shame somebody need to slap a gang of y'all, glam singles he's tried to drop succs so what, still judge the guy on the album whenever it drops i'm sure he's gonna give you game fans something y'all want, it's like you west coast fans want to turn to somebody else and bill walton them but since nobody is "big enough" it's lets sit and cry over the one's who once held it down, just bang the classics and checc out some less known gangsta rappers who still bringing it like brother lynch who got a banger out right now, y'a already know the radio is catered to hood rats so why care,now get some balls and stop crying yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2010, 01:45:32 PM »
I used to be a big fan of Game. Now I barely check for his music because he has been putting out such bullshit compared to earlier in his career. The Documentary & Doctor's Advocate were such dope albums but L.A.X. just wasn't up to par and it's been downhill since...