What about you?

He was fresh when he came out, not anymore though
21 (42.9%)
He's dope actually, I like him
15 (30.6%)
He sucks and has always sucked
13 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: I fucking hate Swizz Beatz, his voice, his production, his rapping...  (Read 1107 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I fucking hate Swizz Beatz, his voice, his production, his rapping...
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2010, 02:01:36 PM »
i hate spoiled iranian children living abroad.

Ooooow sjiiit that was cold.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Elano

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2010, 03:36:55 AM »
And the biggest reason.....,

he got Alicia Keys pregnant.  ;D

this is a shame, he's fuckin ugly and she's fuckin beautiful (there's something wrong in all of this)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2010, 10:33:09 AM »

this is a shame, he's fuckin ugly and she's fuckin beautiful (there's something wrong in all of this)

lol. what's wrong with that if she loves him?  ??? I know this is rare, but there are a few people who think the look is not everything.

The only shame is that she won't make new music/ go on tour soon again. But on Thursday she performs for the world cup opening ceremony 8)

I don't know, his productions are okay sometimes. But it's not that I rate him a top-producer. And yes, his voice is annoying as hell.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2010, 02:24:59 PM »

That was the most shallow comment I've read in awhile on here...  Smarten up duke.

Jaydc

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2010, 02:30:23 PM »
I dont trust men that judge other men on their looks.Swizz just looks like a dude to me,I just see guys I dont see ugly guys or good looking guys lol,i dont swing that way.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2010, 11:52:06 PM »
I dont trust men that judge other men on their looks.Swizz just looks like a dude to me,I just see guys I dont see ugly guys or good looking guys lol,i dont swing that way.

I'm not gay but I have views on men who I think are handsome, but it stops there.. Just saying that love is more determined by the INSIDE, not the outside...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2010, 12:18:44 AM »

I'm not gay but I have views on men who I think are handsome, but it stops there.. Just saying that love is more determined by the INSIDE, not the outside...

if you find yourself admiring another guy's looks, that's suspect in itself.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2010, 12:22:50 AM »

It's not a problem for me.  I know I would never touch a guy sexually.  Maybe it's disturbing to you cuz you a little bit gay, I dunno?  If you rattled by it you should see a counselor.  Next.

Elano

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2010, 12:33:36 AM »

you don't have to be gay to recognize an ugly man.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2010, 01:00:37 AM »

you don't have to be gay to recognize an ugly man.

Sadly you are right, and if you can recognize an ugly man, therefore you can recognize a handsome man.  It's the same as girls calling other girls pretty, but you know no way in hell are they bi or lez.

Elano

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2010, 01:12:19 AM »

lol. what's wrong with that if she loves him?  ??? I know this is rare, but there are a few people who think the look is not everything.

i know there's nothing wrong as long as they love each other,OF COURSE.
but when i see an awesome good lookin girl like alice keys with somebody like swizz beatz i ask myself "how the fuck it's possible ?".
usually you don't see around a lot of couples like swizz and alicia...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2010, 08:18:46 AM »

It's not a problem for me.  I know I would never touch a guy sexually.  Maybe it's disturbing to you cuz you a little bit gay, I dunno?  If you rattled by it you should see a counselor.  Next.

It's not that its disturbing, its just not something that a guy does. I don't go around rating other men's looks because I don't have the urge to. There is a complete lack of attraction to even be making that call. Men don't choose to be gay, its an innate thing.

With women its an entirely different thing. Because they can look at each other naked and touch each other and not be considered gay. If you're a guy feeling the same way towards men then chances are that you are in the closet and just don't know it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:23:24 AM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2010, 08:49:11 AM »
I don't see how it is any different than women doing it, other than the fact alot of these dudes out right now are A) Homophobic and B) Sensitive about being called gay.  As you can seen the women haven't really given a fuck about labels, so they can do it without being bombarded with remarks.  Remarks kinda like the one you made earlier.  Time to break the mold man, stand up!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2010, 09:04:15 AM »
I don't see how it is any different than women doing it, other than the fact alot of these dudes out right now are A) Homophobic and B) Sensitive about being called gay.  As you can seen the women haven't really given a fuck about labels, so they can do it without being bombarded with remarks.  Remarks kinda like the one you made earlier.  Time to break the mold man, stand up!

I said it was suspect, didn't say there was anything wrong with being gay. You're the one who took it that way. For all we know, if you were gay I would be doing you a favor by allowing you to come out and stop living a lie. Bottom line is that I'm straight, and the way I know I'm straight is because I have zero attraction to other dudes. Like I said its an innate thing, its not a choice you make.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2010, 09:10:35 AM »
Lol @ what you wrote, I'm not gay, what are you talking about?  We are arguing the fact that you think it's okay for women to call each other pretty, but when men think each other are handsome they are automatically gay?  What kinda shallow shit is that?  Smarten up dude...