Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao Now Willing to Do 14-Day Testing Window  (Read 256 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Manny Pacquiao Now Willing to Do 14-Day Testing Window
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 11:38:14 PM »
I was thinking, this might be their last fight, for both fighters..  If Mayweather wins, he will definitely retire, as he will want to go out perfect and having answered all the haters and facing the biggest challenge the fan could ask of him..  But what if he loses, there's 1 big L in his column now.  He will def try to get a rematch.  But his record is now marred, I don't know what he will do.. Will he now challenge bigger-primed boxers and stop picking-and-choosing to try to regain a rep?  Or will he just leave the sport with his last match being his first lost? lol.  Kinda perplexing..

I can see Manny retiring in either case. He got his last fight and proved to himself he could beat the best, or if he loses he is a humble enough dude to say he gave it his all and move on to his political endeavors...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 11:40:26 PM »
I was thinking, this might be their last fight, for both fighters..  If Mayweather wins, he will definitely retire, as he will want to go out perfect and having answered all the haters and facing the biggest challenge the fan could ask of him..  But what if he loses, there's 1 big L in his column now.  He will def try to get a rematch.  But his record is now marred, I don't know what he will do.. Will he now challenge bigger-primed boxers and stop picking-and-choosing to try to regain a rep?  Or will he just leave the sport with his last match being his first lost? lol.  Kinda perplexing..

I can see Manny retiring in either case. He got his last fight and proved to himself he could beat the best, or if he loses he is a humble enough dude to say he gave it his all and move on to his political endeavors...

It also depends how the fight ends up.  Obviously any close fight will easily lead to a rematch, but both fighters at the top of their game show dominance.  I feel that either way we're going to see a convincing win

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 11:42:22 PM »
yeah of course it's real, there was an actual video of it lmao

The balls of these reporters though, I mean Mayweather is there granting a dying kid a wish and these mother fuckers are asking about Pac. 

lol, if I watched the right video (was titled "Mayweather denies dying kid his last wish to fight Manny" lol?)  they were at a boxing ring and kid looked like he was enjoying watch Mayweather talk to the media.  It's cool.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2010, 11:44:06 PM »

It also depends how the fight ends up.  Obviously any close fight will easily lead to a rematch, but both fighters at the top of their game show dominance.  I feel that either way we're going to see a convincing win

Yeah, there is no favorite here, it's gonna be judged pretty unbiased.  I think Mayweather will retire if he wins pretty convincingly, don't see him coming back for a rematch.. You know how he is...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2010, 11:45:52 PM »

The balls of these reporters though, I mean Mayweather is there granting a dying kid a wish and these mother fuckers are asking about Pac. 

lol, if I watched the right video (was titled "Mayweather denies dying kid his last wish to fight Manny" lol?)  they were at a boxing ring and kid looked like he was enjoying watch Mayweather talk to the media.  It's cool.

lol yeah it's that one

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 11:49:13 PM »

lets be real. We would all be happy if Floyd said fuck that kid....and fought Pacquiao. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"