Author Topic: Dubcnn: 2010 Wake Up Show Video (Locksmith, Crooked I, Ras Kass, B-Real, Tech N9  (Read 189 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Some of Hip-Hop's finest lyricists came together to record a new anthem for the world famous Wake Up Show. Those who are familiar with these legendary joints know they're not your average rap songs! We brought you the audio to the song a few weeks back (click here if you missed it).

As always, Sway & King Tech gathered some of the finest MC's, three of which already appeared on the OG Wake Up Show Anthem in 1999. The 2010 anthem features Locksmith, Kam Moye aka Supastition, Crooked I, Tech N9ne, Tajai from Souls Of Mischief, The RZA, Ras Kass, B-Real.

DJ Revolution, DJ QBert and Jazzy Jeff on the cuts, all of this over a beat produced by King Tech. It doesn't get much better for Hip-Hop heads, watch the 2010 Wake Up Show Anthem below:

Sway & King Tech Present - 2010 Wake Up Show Anthem (ft. Locksmith, Kam Moye, Crooked I, Tech N9ne, Tajai, The RZA, Ras Kass, B-Real, DJ Revolution) (Prod. by King Tech)

Enjoy! Long live the Wake Up Show!

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
DOPE CHITT!!........WHATS GOOD NIMA, ITS BEEN A MINUTE..........I BEEN OUT HERE SMASHING BEHIND THA SCENES PLAYING MY POSITION"".....I HAD BROUGHT UR NAME UP TO BADAZZ TODAY ""....WHEN U CAN CALL ME OR HIM"".......ITS TIME TO GET THA VIRO SHIT CRACCN FOR THIS LBC CREW RECORD!!.....I THINK ITS TIME TO GET A BADAZZ INTERVIEW CRACCN AND SET UP SOME GOOD QUESTIONS THATS GONNA OPEN UP THA BEST OF BADAZZ'S VIEW ON THA NEW BIZZNESS WE GOT IN THA WORKS"'.......
www.dubcnn.com

Some of Hip-Hop's finest lyricists came together to record a new anthem for the world famous Wake Up Show. Those who are familiar with these legendary joints know they're not your average rap songs! We brought you the audio to the song a few weeks back (click here if you missed it).

As always, Sway & King Tech gathered some of the finest MC's, three of which already appeared on the OG Wake Up Show Anthem in 1999. The 2010 anthem features Locksmith, Kam Moye aka Supastition, Crooked I, Tech N9ne, Tajai from Souls Of Mischief, The RZA, Ras Kass, B-Real.

DJ Revolution, DJ QBert and Jazzy Jeff on the cuts, all of this over a beat produced by King Tech. It doesn't get much better for Hip-Hop heads, watch the 2010 Wake Up Show Anthem below:

Sway & King Tech Present - 2010 Wake Up Show Anthem (ft. Locksmith, Kam Moye, Crooked I, Tech N9ne, Tajai, The RZA, Ras Kass, B-Real, DJ Revolution) (Prod. by King Tech)

Enjoy! Long live the Wake Up Show!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Dope I got a say crooked I did the best

BIGWORM

that was sic B-REAL owned everyone on that.

EFFeX

Crooked is the truth, but Tech N9ne murked this track!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wasnt rza on this song?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

lmao...how is naming a bunch of rappers better than all the other dudes spitting fire? Crooked needs to step his game up

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

lmao...how is naming a bunch of rappers better than all the other dudes spitting fire? Crooked needs to step his game up

It flowed pretty good

Triple OG Rapsodie

It flowed pretty good

Yeah, its nice of him to pay tribute to a bunch of other rappers. But there's nothing amazing about it. It's been done many times before and its something any rapper could do. Why the fuck would you call it the best when everyone else is actually spitting? Locksmith? B Real? Tech? Ras Kass? He was outperformed by everyone on here.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and he usually doesnt get outperformed....lol

It flowed pretty good

Yeah, its nice of him to pay tribute to a bunch of other rappers. But there's nothing amazing about it. It's been done many times before and its something any rapper could do. Why the fuck would you call it the best when everyone else is actually spitting? Locksmith? B Real? Tech? Ras Kass? He was outperformed by everyone on here.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

KrazySumwhat

Dope as fuck! love the dj'ing at the end.
 Yeah what Crook did sounded good, but i agree, it was a rare case of him being out shined by mo0st others on the track, he held back though.