0 (0%)
cheddar
3 (17.6%)
swiss
1 (5.9%)
other
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: best cheese?  (Read 549 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: best cheese?
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 07:31:31 PM »
ey daygo..you reply to almost every food topic. i am almost forced to ask this and please don't take this the wrong way but your health is of great concern to me. so here's my question to you.

how much do you weigh my nig? be honest!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 07:54:50 PM »
ey daygo..you reply to almost every food topic. i am almost forced to ask this and please don't take this the wrong way but your health is of great concern to me. so here's my question to you.

actually Im not fat lol You would think so huh? I usually weigh between 190 and 195. Im 5'10". Real shit, most of the time I post on here...im at work. I work like 11 hour days by myself....and the shit is boring as hell. I purposely dont bring a ton of food to work, cus u know when u get bored u just start eatin sometimes. So half the time Im starvin like a muthafucka when Im postin on here lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2010, 04:36:04 AM »

2 things I give Europe over the US....better cheese, and better chocolate.

Don't forget beer lol
Alcohol in general.

cars also in general
and women ;D

The Women response is definitely a stretch. European bitches are kinda...i dunno...boring to me.

I give you guys the cheese, chocolate, and beer. Cars....Mercedes definitely. BMW's are pieces of shit. I like Audi's. Alright yeah Id give you cars too. But definitely not the women lol
Don't confuse european with eastern-european

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2010, 04:54:06 AM »

actually Im not fat lol You would think so huh? I usually weigh between 190 and 195. Im 5'10". Real shit, most of the time I post on here...im at work. I work like 11 hour days by myself....and the shit is boring as hell. I purposely dont bring a ton of food to work, cus u know when u get bored u just start eatin sometimes. So half the time Im starvin like a muthafucka when Im postin on here lol
Yeah w/e fatty   ;D
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh