Author Topic: Snoop will play Doggystyle in its entirety with Warren G,Dpg,Lady Of Rage,Rbx  (Read 628 times)

D-TalkX

that looks insaneeeeee

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I cannot imagine Ain't no fun without Nate Dogg either (even if Butch Cassidy would probably handle the hook pretty well) and I definitely cannot imagine Enter the 36 chambers without ODB...

BiggBoogaBiff

DONT FORGET AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE BANNERS AND PROMO DUBCNN TOUR SPONSORS AGAIN!

FREE TICKETS TO EACH SHOW WILL BE GIVEN AWAY!

how do you win tickets?

There will be a contest and winners drawn - keep checking dubcnn and the event page > http://www.dubcnn.com/events/rockthebells2010/ < for the latest info and contests

i know ima be there, i'ma get the VIP ticket and a custom made "radiotube dubcc" black t LMMFFatBAO!  no bull tho, ima rock that shit, whether they know or not it don't matter.  I HAVE TO be at this 1.  

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Man, that's how you honor a classic album. Nate absence won't ruin much. He only on 1 song. A good singer can honor Nate.
This is gonna be amazing to hear a classic album such as that performed. Hope a DVD comes out of this.

BiggBoogaBiff

naw we need Nate, nobody does it better.  but I hope Snoop do atleast 1 of the unofficial releases from Doggystyle like "G'z Up, Hoez Down" or "Tha Next Episode" (it would be epic with Dr. Dre but a verse will do lol).  And i'ma spit some game at The Lady of Rage too, it ain't even about the classics she's put out or how many kids she has but she puts the jump in a pogo stick believe that.  Rage is god and god is Rage.   ;D  i'm not even about to even try 2 bank off the dubb but them niggaz gonna know me mane, i ain't no groupie ass nigga either, that shit is for suckers.  but i'ma have to spit in they earhole when we take a pic or something lol idk yet but them niggaz gonna know me mane, just like Barack gon know me 1 day.  i ain't a radicle i'm awesome! lol corny i know