Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 17151 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)
« Reply #435 on: July 13, 2010, 12:39:08 PM »
wasnt a detox single tho...jus more hype but dre's name was on it so.... ;D

the hype went down pretty quickly for a first leaked 'single' from detox.. kinda sad
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby
« Reply #436 on: July 13, 2010, 12:49:14 PM »

by the way, this song isn't making any noise outside the internet, is it?

A day or 2 after it leaked when I was switching CDs, on the local hip hop station they played a commercial for the song like it was officially released. Now I don't listen to the radio much so i didn't hear the whole song but I've never heard them plug a leaked song like they did.

Remember a few years ago when a song tagged for Detox was leaked with Dre, Snoop and Nate dogg I even heard them play that a couple times when it leaked

Mista Rosa

« Reply #437 on: July 13, 2010, 01:09:51 PM »

A day or 2 after it leaked when I was switching CDs, on the local hip hop station they played a commercial for the song like it was officially released. Now I don't listen to the radio much so i didn't hear the whole song but I've never heard them plug a leaked song like they did.

Remember a few years ago when a song tagged for Detox was leaked with Dre, Snoop and Nate dogg I even heard them play that a couple times when it leaked

What was that song? "there they go" ?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #438 on: July 13, 2010, 01:11:23 PM »
dope song....not a new dre verse but still snoop was dope and nate was dope....even dres re-used verse was cool
what about dres verse on "here we go again"..not bad IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #439 on: July 13, 2010, 01:34:32 PM »
I'm almost positive that this song won't be on Detox. If so, it will sound SO much different than the leaked version.

It didn't catch on, so no reasons for Dre to make his worst song ever the single to an album we've been waiting 10 years for.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #440 on: July 13, 2010, 01:35:00 PM »
the hype went down pretty quickly for a first leaked 'single' from detox.. kinda sad

well it sucked, so....

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #441 on: July 13, 2010, 01:35:47 PM »
It didn't catch on, so no reasons for Dre to make his worst song ever the single to an album we've been waiting 10 years for.

glad you finally agree  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #442 on: July 13, 2010, 01:36:30 PM »

glad you finally agree  8)

I was bumping 2001 the other day, had a change of heart. :P

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #443 on: July 13, 2010, 02:05:30 PM »
wasnt a detox single tho...jus more hype but dre's name was on it so.... ;D

yeah well.. lets say it was possible detox single - everybody was spreadin it arround ;)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #444 on: July 13, 2010, 02:09:26 PM »
even tho it was a leak,and i think this song is ass, it's weird him and jimmy talked about it,and it still hasn't been released mastered yet,even as a song for the headphones or what not,yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #445 on: July 13, 2010, 02:24:56 PM »
Yeah this is jimmys plan..keep on leakin traxx and c which does best...none have really and shit it better b a bigger fire than still dre...and imo thats part of the problem is that still dre...is n tha background of peoples minds so it has 2 be better not jus as good..esecially since its been 10 plus years
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #446 on: July 14, 2010, 12:45:02 PM »

i see, thanks for sharing.
they probably don't play it anymore though

well it sucked, so....
but you have to admit that it's strange that it didn't catch on.
so much hype and this is the outcome?

Yeah this is jimmys plan..keep on leakin traxx and c which does best...none have really and shit it better b a bigger fire than still dre...and imo thats part of the problem is that still dre...is n tha background of peoples minds so it has 2 be better not jus as good..esecially since its been 10 plus years
well if Dre chose his 'usual' sound from the last few years, it would have been criticised, but i doubt it would get the same response as Under Pressure
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 12:47:44 PM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #447 on: July 14, 2010, 12:52:46 PM »

well it sucked, so....

Keep in mind it's failed hype. Most of the reactions I've seen has been disappointment. It's a clearly unfinished song, and it doesn't sound like it would be good even if it was finished. No reason to keep being excited by a mediocre song, no matter who its from. Also keep in mind that this is not nearly the only leaked song that has been tied to Detox. We've heard numerous unfinished song leaks over the years. Why should this one be any different? Not strange in the slightest.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #448 on: July 14, 2010, 01:06:50 PM »
I really liked it. Sounded good to me.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #449 on: July 14, 2010, 02:31:33 PM »

well it sucked, so....

Keep in mind it's failed hype. Most of the reactions I've seen has been disappointment. It's a clearly unfinished song, and it doesn't sound like it would be good even if it was finished. No reason to keep being excited by a mediocre song, no matter who its from. Also keep in mind that this is not nearly the only leaked song that has been tied to Detox. We've heard numerous unfinished song leaks over the years. Why should this one be any different? Not strange in the slightest.
Well.. this one had Dre vocals in it, and it was reported as an official single, by Dre himself - that makes it diffrent from the others like 'this is detox' etc. which were just ghost written songs