Author Topic: Crooked I's first collaboration with Eminem (link inside)  (Read 1967 times)

kuruptlon

theremedy360

Re: Crooked I's first collaboration with Eminem (link inside)
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2010, 12:39:29 PM »
From the beginning I doubted that this collab would happen any time soon, glad I was wrong  8) 8)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2010, 09:29:30 PM »
^ apparently Eminem's interest in Slaughter House has some-to-do with the disappointment Shady Records released (D12) / didn't release (Obie, Stat) in the past.
Obie had two albums released on Shady.

Is this song a bonus track on the actual album or a cut that got left off?  Somebody wanna explain.

JohnnyL

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2010, 09:32:51 PM »
^ apparently Eminem's interest in Slaughter House has some-to-do with the disappointment Shady Records released (D12) / didn't release (Obie, Stat) in the past.

Is this song a bonus track on the actual album or a cut that got left off?  Somebody wanna explain.

Itunes Exclusive Bonus track (one of two).

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2010, 12:03:05 AM »

I don't see how he can be dissapointed in Shady. Both D12 albums, 50's first 3 albums, Obies first album and The Re Up all went platinum. Cheers, Devils Night and Get Rich are all dope as fuck albums, and Second Rounds, Massacre, Re Up and The County Hound EP were all dope as well...

Shady was a pretty big label in its time. It seems Em's just disowning everything from his drug addled past...

Anyone know the deal with Cashish? I'm keen on seeing what he does with a full length.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2010, 02:59:35 AM »
it says the link has been removed again bro..........i need to hear this track lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2010, 09:02:59 PM »
damn
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2010, 11:26:07 PM »
"Amalgam wants 2 albums, publishing, merchandising, exclusivity, rights to mm2 & 3, royalties, but they'd like ME 2 handle any sample clearance issues & they also would like for me to pay any front & back ends on the album, mixing & mastering outta pocket.....etc btw...didn't sign up 4 that....i'll retire b4 i ever conform 2 their s**t...."--- Joe Budden
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2010, 11:34:46 PM »
"Amalgam wants 2 albums, publishing, merchandising, exclusivity, rights to mm2 & 3, royalties, but they'd like ME 2 handle any sample clearance issues & they also would like for me to pay any front & back ends on the album, mixing & mastering outta pocket.....etc btw...didn't sign up 4 that....i'll retire b4 i ever conform 2 their s**t...."--- Joe Budden

lets hope Slaughterhouse replaces budden with eminem  8)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2010, 12:20:26 PM »
in all seriousness tho  isnt it hilarious how Crooked I is all set to sign and someone ELSE in the group is holding him back this time?  who'da thought that? :D

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2010, 12:52:03 PM »

damn they really trynna rape him... Fuck Amalgam..

Slaughterhouse made me like Joe Budden! I wanna hear some new Joe Budden on a Slaughterhouse song!

They should just rape Joell instead.. or kill him.. or somethin else to prevent him from being on tracks..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2010, 01:07:44 PM »
They should just rape Joell instead.. or kill him.. or somethin else to prevent him from being on tracks..

Wtf? I didn't know Joell at all before SH but after hearing more, he's by far the 2nd best in the group behind Crooked.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2010, 01:39:40 PM »

Wtf? I didn't know Joell at all before SH but after hearing more, he's by far the 2nd best in the group behind Crooked.

agreed

crook > joell > royce           > joey b

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2010, 01:40:38 PM »
i will say this...Budden makes better solo songs than Ortiz.  but Ortiz as an overall rapper shits on Buddens

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »

I think he is straight garbage.. Has very few DOPE bars where Budden has entire AMAZING verses!

He shits on everything Joell ever said ..

and I know you disagree.. So try to post somethin amazing Joell said.