Author Topic: Ice Cube-I Am The West Track List  (Read 2016 times)

MediumL

Re: Ice Cube-I Am The West Track List
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2010, 12:55:19 PM »
Anticipating this although Cube isn't what he was 20yrs ago

Is anybody?

Probably not but there's a couple guys I'd say that haven't declined as much as others. E.g. Andre 3000.

Like I said I'm not anticipating this album as much as if this was Cube in his prime. Bt I'm sure it'll be good. Tbh though WC dropped the better album last time round so I'm more hyped for his.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2010, 01:23:59 PM »

Is anybody?

Probably not but there's a couple guys I'd say that haven't declined as much as others. E.g. Andre 3000.

Like I said I'm not anticipating this album as much as if this was Cube in his prime. Bt I'm sure it'll be good. Tbh though WC dropped the better album last time round so I'm more hyped for his.
totally agreed, i cant wait for a new dub album...no disrespect, but its way more anticipated than a cube album on my part..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2010, 03:42:15 PM »
you mean raw footage vs gba?

Is anybody?

totally agreed, i cant wait for a new dub album...no disrespect, but its way more anticipated than a cube album on my part..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2010, 05:07:55 PM »
i hope the album is good,but please muthafuccas on here,if by chance it turns out to be subpar don't put more on it then it is because of the name yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Blood$

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2010, 05:11:49 PM »
can't wait to hear what Cube recorded with Jayo

maybe when he's out Cube can put him on Lench Mob?

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2010, 10:10:27 PM »
LOL...just heard Cube on the net being interviewed by Yukmouth and Smoke A Lot Radio.  He said I Am The West is dropping in the near future...most likely not the 13th of July (still tentative) cause he wants to polish the record before the public gets their hands on it.

Towards the end someone asked about a Yuk/Cube collab and Cube was all the way with it...he told Yuk to holler any time.  I missed a bit so I'll fill the missing info in after.

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2010, 03:44:53 AM »
LOL he better not pull a Detox with this one ...

kuruptDPG

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2010, 04:36:55 AM »
LOL...just heard Cube on the net being interviewed by Yukmouth and Smoke A Lot Radio.  He said I Am The West is dropping in the near future...most likely not the 13th of July (still tentative) cause he wants to polish the record before the public gets their hands on it.

Towards the end someone asked about a Yuk/Cube collab and Cube was all the way with it...he told Yuk to holler any time.  I missed a bit so I'll fill the missing info in after.

link please?

Westdog

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2010, 04:43:32 AM »

link please?
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Elano

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2010, 04:46:26 AM »
can't wait to hear what Cube recorded with Jayo

maybe when he's out Cube can put him on Lench Mob?

where ?

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2010, 05:56:02 AM »

Is anybody?

i mean cubes last 2 were both ass..

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2010, 06:04:31 AM »
i see jayo felony on a track, i hope this is true. HELL YEAH!!!!!

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2010, 06:04:58 AM »

Is anybody?

i mean cubes last 2 were both ass..
i cant agree with that.. i liked them all

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2010, 11:17:17 AM »
Looks like I Am The West got pushed back another 2 and 1/2 months.  New release date is September 28th according to Amazon. 

However, Cube said yesterday that they are still shooting for July 13th as the release date though...but I doubt it will stick.  Nothing official yet.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:31:24 PM by Laconic »

doggfather

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2010, 11:37:46 AM »
WTF?

where did you read it?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ