Author Topic: Alright, let's do this: Revolutions Per Minute Vs. Recovery  (Read 1063 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Alright, let's do this: Revolutions Per Minute Vs. Recovery
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2010, 02:33:30 PM »
When did you guys have decide to conduct a conspiracy against common sense?

Since that ninja put out Universal Mind Control.

GET IT? HAWHAWHAW.

awwwwww shit, little Richard Pryor over here.

just take your L and keep it movin, stop embarrassing yourself

the only person who has worse karma than you is Elano & we all know how credible & great a poster he is. :D

woooooooooow, you really just used online karma on dubcc as some of justification for you embarrassing yourself

let me ask you something euro, are your karma points on dubcc getting you pussy or you still having to rely on catching glimpses of your moms when she's taking a shower?

son iz pathetic, just let him have his way he'll go away eventually.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2010, 04:50:41 PM »
Imo rpm should have been much better talib aint nuthin special but i had high expectations from him and he didnt meet and recovery im not feelin but i like ridaz and one session and a few others thanx 2 tha production not the rapper
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2010, 07:37:04 PM »

GET IT? HAWHAWHAW.

just take your L and keep it movin, stop embarrassing yourself

the only person who has worse karma than you is Elano & we all know how credible & great a poster he is. :D

woooooooooow, you really just used online karma on dubcc as some of justification for you embarrassing yourself

let me ask you something euro, are your karma points on dubcc getting you pussy or you still having to rely on catching glimpses of your moms when she's taking a shower?

1. The people with the worst karma here are you, Elano, Radiotube & NIK; yeah, the hall of fame of Dubcc posters. ::)
2. I'm not European lol.
3. You're just mad that you know you have zero credibility; I haven't touched the karma buttons once (negative ones anyway), yet mine keep getting lowered; so whose the one who actually cares about karma? lmfao.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2010, 12:22:07 AM »
So what promted the comparison between these two album? They're targeting different audiences, and have a completely different sound, were they released on the same day or whats the deal?

It's hip-hop.  If you can't compare two hip-hop albums then what can be compared?

I'm not saying they shouldn't be compared, just interested in what prompted the thought because to me they're completely different albums with a completely different sound. You'd be better comparing RPM to Jake One and Freeways album and Recovery to Drakes album...

And when I talk about audiences I'm not referencing the colour of their skin, you'll find the average Talib fan is a lot different to the average Eminem fan

lol, how is Drake similar to Eminem? Drake raps about loving bitches and being successful, Em raps about murdering bitches and fucking up his life.

There's nothing in Recovery about murdering bitches. I compared those two cos they're both big budget albums with big name producers and are gonna be 2 of the biggest rap releases this year. They've got a hell of a lot more in common than RPM and Recovery do.

Yo Action how is "How I Got Over" haven't given it a listen yet but I'm yet to be dissapointed by a Roots album

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2010, 12:32:55 AM »
So what promted the comparison between these two album? They're targeting different audiences, and have a completely different sound, were they released on the same day or whats the deal?

It's hip-hop.  If you can't compare two hip-hop albums then what can be compared?

I'm not saying they shouldn't be compared, just interested in what prompted the thought because to me they're completely different albums with a completely different sound. You'd be better comparing RPM to Jake One and Freeways album and Recovery to Drakes album...

And when I talk about audiences I'm not referencing the colour of their skin, you'll find the average Talib fan is a lot different to the average Eminem fan

lol, how is Drake similar to Eminem? Drake raps about loving bitches and being successful, Em raps about murdering bitches and fucking up his life.

There's nothing in Recovery about murdering bitches. I compared those two cos they're both big budget albums with big name producers and are gonna be 2 of the biggest rap releases this year. They've got a hell of a lot more in common than RPM and Recovery do.

Yo Action how is "How I Got Over" haven't given it a listen yet but I'm yet to be dissapointed by a Roots album

Popularity wise they are both big releases. However, they have nothing in common musically. You said Talib Kweli's sound was different than Em's sound so they shouldn't be compared. So why would Drake make any better of a comparison?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:35:07 AM by rapsodie is a hip hop elitist »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2010, 12:51:00 AM »
As I said "I compared those two cos they're both big budget albums with big name producers and are gonna be 2 of the biggest rap releases this year. They've got a hell of a lot more in common than RPM and Recovery do."

I haven't listened to Thank Me Later but from what I've heard, they've both got a lot of Singing/Rapping throughout, songs about fame/success and what it does to them and songs flexing their spitting. Yeah Drake makes music for the bitches, but its likely they're the same people gonna buy Ems record.

I basically just threw Drakes album in there cos its the only huge album to be released in a while, Action! got what I was saying. I can tell you like to argue bro so it is what it is, if you don't agree with me move on, I could give a fuck to be honest
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:53:00 AM by dubsmith_nz »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2010, 07:40:16 AM »
Eben did you guys have decide to conduct a conspiracy against common sense?

GET IT? HAWHAWHAW.

just take your L and ke
ep it movin, stop embarrassing yourself

thre only person who has worse karma than you is Elano & we all know how credible & great a poster he is. :D

1. The people with the worst karma here are you, Elano, Radiotube & NIK; yeah, the hall of fame of Dubcc posters. ::)
2. I'm not European lol.
3. You're just mad that you know you have zero credibility; I haven't touched the karma buttons once (negative ones anyway), yet mine keep getting lowered; so whose the one who actually cares about karma? lmfao.

nThere you go n again taking about online forum credibility,  I'm seriously not sure if you are truly a dumb mother fucker or you are just pretending to be one so you can get rise of people
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2010, 09:39:37 AM »

GET IT? HAWHAWHAW.

just take your L and ke

thre only person who has worse karma than you is Elano & we all know how credible & great a poster he is. :D

2. I'm not European lol.

nThere you go n again taking about online forum credibility,  I'm seriously not sure if you are truly a dumb mother fucker or you are just pretending to be one so you can get rise of people

It must be working, because you're clearly angry. ;)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2010, 03:23:58 PM »

GET IT? HAWHAWHAW.

just take your L and ke

2. I'm not European lol.

::)

reading a Chamillitary Click post is like watching a retarded kid try to a rubik's cube

sprite

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2010, 03:37:49 PM »
I'll be honest and say I haven't given RPM as much play as Recovery

but either way, I definitely like Recovery better, even though Kweli is still on his game, sadly Hi-Tek isn't

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2010, 04:09:33 PM »

GET IT? HAWHAWHAW.

just take your L and ke

2. I'm not European lol.

::)

reading a Chamillitary Click post is like watching a retarded kid try to a rubik's cube

Watching Snoop Dogg stans reaching all the way for comebacks & coming up short is like watching Dave Chappelle standup.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2010, 04:12:40 PM »
Watching Snoop Dogg stans reaching all the way for comebacks & coming up short is like watching Dave Chappelle standup.

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

you have the weakest comebacks i swear u do.  all ur shit iz lame.  that's 2cents, keep tha change

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2010, 04:16:06 AM »
Em knows he's pop, he's conceded on more than one occasion as to the degrading of his version of hip-hop which thru the years has literally reduced to a POP-format or at the very least a COMPLETE deviation from the true meaning of hip-hop which also the PROOF era Eminem stood for, yet he presently KNOWS this...  :'(

RPM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RECOVERY

GTFOutta here w/ that caliber of a question....  >:(
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2010, 10:07:55 AM »
There is no true meaning of hip hop and anyone who thinks so knows little about its history

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2010, 10:40:25 AM »
Em knows he's pop, he's conceded on more than one occasion as to the degrading of his version of hip-hop which thru the years has literally reduced to a POP-format or at the very least a COMPLETE deviation from the true meaning of hip-hop which also the PROOF era Eminem stood for, yet he presently KNOWS this...  :'(

RPM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RECOVERY

GTFOutta here w/ that caliber of a question....  >:(

that pink track some up the album