Author Topic: funniest people on WCC  (Read 360 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re:funniest people on WCC
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2002, 07:47:36 PM »
Tom just sounds like he wants to kill himself each post.  That isn't funny to me.
wtf,  i havnt made a depressed post in months an im voting for myself fuck yall,  yall dont got shit on me EAST COAST NY IN THA HOUSE BIAAAAATCH.  tom running things siavash, blade an sub-z r almost on my level but i taught them everything they learned
fool im on a higher level than u in terms of humor tom,i taught u all that YOU know
we can take this outside if ya want bitch,  i stab u wit a broken crack vile

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2002, 07:59:47 PM »
Sub Z

he has some of the most off the wall comments that I don't think hardly anybody gets.  I think they are funny as hell, and it reminds me of me and my friends in highschool.

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2002, 08:03:29 PM »
as of late...its gotta be Big Bad Ass...since uh..his wife is hot as balls....lmao

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2002, 08:05:31 PM »
^^^^ LMAO

Sub-Z

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2002, 08:48:40 PM »
Tom just sounds like he wants to kill himself each post.  That isn't funny to me.
wtf,  i havnt made a depressed post in months an im voting for myself fuck yall,  yall dont got shit on me EAST COAST NY IN THA HOUSE BIAAAAATCH.  tom running things siavash, blade an sub-z r almost on my level but i taught them everything they learned
fool im on a higher level than u in terms of humor tom,i taught u all that YOU know
we can take this outside if ya want bitch,  i stab u wit a broken crack vile

ill stab u in the eye wit my dick

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2002, 08:58:52 PM »
as of late...its gotta be Big Bad Ass...since uh..his wife is hot as balls....lmao

Straight from the mouth of a one armed man who talks to his starting lineups.

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2002, 11:55:37 PM »

who?...the guy who told u that saying?...lmao...i was thinkin that shit at the gym tonite "damn girly in the front is hot as balls" then i mentally slapped myself for sayin it..lol

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2002, 03:35:09 AM »
Funniest at the WCC... my votes....

1.  King Tech
2.  King Trauma
3.  King Suge

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2002, 08:32:04 AM »

who?...the guy who told u that saying?...lmao...i was thinkin that shit at the gym tonite "damn girly in the front is hot as balls" then i mentally slapped myself for sayin it..lol

Hahaha. I'ma feel bad some day if you walk up to some fine chick and say... "Yo, you're hot as balls", then get slapped. If so, my bad. And yeah, the dude I heard say that the first time was a one armed dude, and he had a collection of 200 or so starting lineup figures, and he used to talk to them. At age 23.