Author Topic: Do you agree with being a hater?  (Read 285 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Do you agree with being a hater?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 11:19:59 PM »
y'all make Snitching seem all so simple, it's more complex than that, it's simple but complex.  YOU DONT TELL NO MATTER WHAT, YOU HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS ACCORDINGLY.  if you get caught up in other people's madness, remember you have the right to remain silent (which most niggaz forget, cops don't have nothing unless you tell them something, they use their imaginations to put tha pieces together and use u as the dummy to glue the pieces). 

yeah it's 1 thing when some nigga is killing old ladies and raping little children but it's another when some nigga is punking you or if u get caught up doing something and u try 2 bring em down (that's still the crabs in a barrell sydrome).  most of the time it's a hard pill 2 swallow but it's what you gotta do otherwise at the end of the day somebody is still gonna go thru the INJUSTICE of the system (no matter how hanus or harmless the crime actually is).  let's not all get to actin' like we should condone snitching bcuz it's looked a little ignorant from the world of hiphop.  it's just dumb niggaz who tell it wrong (which i haven't even seen any if u ask me).

snitching is a bad thing and if u get caught up u should man up.  there's only a HANDFUL of situations of when you have to tell somebody something.  other than that u keep your mouth closed.  i don't condone killing but if you get me or my folks life then u should in turn get ur life aswell. 

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 04:58:28 AM »
It's only snitching when you give someone up to avoid your own time.  If you doin illegal shit and you get caught, you take it, don't give up your partner or peer cuz he was smarter than you.

If someone is killin in 4E damn right I'm gonna snitch.  I ain't want no one to hurt me OR my community.

If no one is getting hurt tho, let it slide and go about ur own business.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 12:50:59 PM »
If someone is killin in 4E damn right I'm gonna snitch.  I ain't want no one to hurt me OR my community.
^^^^that is not snitching, if you ain't live that lifestyle or take no parts of that. that's just being a concerned citizen, see all these rap songs and smash dvd's got people believing that's "snitching", and they just say that shit for they own benefit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 03:17:36 AM »
If someone is killin in 4E damn right I'm gonna snitch.  I ain't want no one to hurt me OR my community.
^^^^that is not snitching, if you ain't live that lifestyle or take no parts of that. that's just being a concerned citizen, see all these rap songs and smash dvd's got people believing that's "snitching", and they just say that shit for they own benefit yell

Yup.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 06:27:32 AM »
i only hate haters and i only snitch on snitches ;)
but yeah that dude talked sense through that whole interview, good to see

Uploaded with ImageShack.us