Author Topic: Crooked I ft. Bun B, Royce and Joe Budden "Nobody fuckin with us" (untagged)  (Read 227 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
This has been out for a while now

OG Hack Wilson

well, if you knew shit about the song you would realize that there is no "whoo kid" tag anywhere on the song (previously UNAVAILABLE until yesterday)

and you have Royce's full verse on the song which was only available on a heavily tagged clip earlier.

so basically you = fail
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG

well, if you knew shit about the song you would realize that there is no "whoo kid" tag anywhere on the song (previously UNAVAILABLE until yesterday)

and you have Royce's full verse on the song which was only available on a heavily tagged clip earlier.

so basically you = fail

The Taggless BE3 mixtape has been available for a few weeks now which included "Nobody Fuckin Wit Us" without Whoo kid and with royce's verse. Plus its not Crooked I's song its Royce so it shouldnt be in the West Cost section.

And I = fail? How old r u?

OG Hack Wilson

i stand corrected....looks like it has been out since 6-15

your still a homo though

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG

your still a homo though

Seriously kid do ur parents know ur listening to music with explicit lyrics? I think you should just stick with Justin Bieber songs.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 06:49:04 PM by GSmith »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol @ hack.. .had me chokin on this damn taco
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

your still a homo though

Seriously kid do ur parents know ur listening to music with explicit lyrics? I think you should just stick with Justin Bieber songs.

oh wow, a justin beiber comeback

i've been heavily insulted LMAO

OG Hack Wilson

Lol @ hack.. .had me chokin on this damn taco
8)

"like using Magic's johnson without a condom, I'M BONKERS"--royce