Author Topic: 50 Says Hes Droppin Tony Yayo If He Dont Make Another Hit and going after diddy  (Read 817 times)

MediumL

If yall watched the vid 50 was joking. Basically taking the piss ut the fact Puff drops artists if they dont get hit records. But worst beef 50 vs puff. nobody lyrical there.

You fooling yourself. 50 had mad songs that smashed cats. how he not good enough lyrical?
50 is one of the illest battle rappers. call him not lyrical, but he kept it battle, kept the hip hop spirit alive for that part of the art.

but oh, i get it lyrical to hip hop fans is only when it feels like Nas.

50 didnt even put out a decent diss record against Ross. It took Banks to do that. True in the past 50 was pretty good in beef but i doubt he'll waist time writing something good against puff.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

GangstaBoogy

If yall watched the vid 50 was joking. Basically taking the piss ut the fact Puff drops artists if they dont get hit records. But worst beef 50 vs puff. nobody lyrical there.

You fooling yourself. 50 had mad songs that smashed cats. how he not good enough lyrical?
50 is one of the illest battle rappers. call him not lyrical, but he kept it battle, kept the hip hop spirit alive for that part of the art.

LMAO really?
Dude everyone knows that when 50 has beef with another rapper he releases videos, conversations, pictures, documents, everything on earth EXCEPT for songs.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

LMAO really?
Dude everyone knows that when 50 has beef with another rapper he releases videos, conversations, pictures, documents, everything on earth EXCEPT for songs.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.