Author Topic: Dr Dre Motivated Game To Go R.E.D. Everything  (Read 1220 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dr Dre Motivated Game To Go R.E.D. Everything
« on: June 23, 2010, 10:14:14 PM »
With his new "R.E.D." album coming soon, Game says that Dr Dre helped motivate him to put the project together. The Game went on to say that he is now making music without factoring in stress or beefs in rap. "Dre just called me one day, and he was like, 'You wanna work?' and I'm like, 'Yeah,' and he's like, 'Come down.' I'm like, 'Cool, see you in 30,' " Game told The Associated Press. "That was it. Game and Dre back together again. The motivation is number one, and foremost is always my children and second just being back with Dre...I was really excited and looking forward to every day going in the studio, working. No stress, no beef. It just feels good to be doing music the way that I want to do it. Dre's a friend to me, so it was just, 'Let's go get it in. I'm ready.'"

http://www.rapbasement.com/the-game/062310-the-game-says-that-dr-dre-motivated-him-to-go-red-everything-details-here-click-now.html

i think the red album we be good and i think theres more to the cd then all these's leaks
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

amazing25

Re: Dr Dre Motivated Game To Go R.E.D. Everything
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 12:39:34 AM »
Cool N dre produced Good Girl/Bad girl..Game has a concept in that song.Also Dre rapping on some personal shit.

Personally, i think All Filler Tracks from RED will be classic and best Games Work...Ricky too...Its just Singles that are not epic and forgetable...But In terms on One Night/Doctors Advocate type of songs, RED will be the best and you will see how amazing Game worked on it.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 01:22:40 AM »
if dre can land a analog to how we do, this album might be sellin good. cool and dre should make another hate it or love it.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 05:18:13 AM »
seeing how an album should be the collection of the best tracks. I hope there is more to it than all these leaks
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 09:15:22 AM »
i dont believe anything involved with game, hes talkin shit to get him promoted, 90% of shit hes talkin is a lie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 09:28:09 AM »
i dont believe anything involved with game, hes talkin shit to get him promoted, 90% of shit hes talkin is a lie
not 95% ?

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 10:57:47 AM »
not 95% ?

Nope. At least 10% of game`s words are namedropping.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:19:17 AM by BakinSodaFree »
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 12:54:59 PM »
not 95% ?
margin of error ;)

mackiain

• Lil Geezy
  • 2010 Year of the Lakers
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 12:57:17 PM »
Why is Game the biggest mainstream west artist right now? I can think of 20 Westcoast artists who have a lot more talent than him.
Westcoast Hip-hop fan since 93.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 01:21:50 PM »
Why is Game the biggest mainstream west artist right now? I can think of 20 Westcoast artists who have a lot more talent than him.

Talent and biggest mainstream.... not the same thing...
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

mackiain

• Lil Geezy
  • 2010 Year of the Lakers
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 12:12:33 PM »

I know, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. There is nothing really all that good about him. He just drops names and has weak punchlines. It seems like he is trying to get creative on his new cd but I wouldn't miss him if he retired.
Westcoast Hip-hop fan since 93.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 01:06:22 PM »

I know, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. There is nothing really all that good about him. He just drops names and has weak punchlines. It seems like he is trying to get creative on his new cd but I wouldn't miss him if he retired.

the good thing bout Game.. the only good thing, is that his music actually got the west coast vibe in it.. while most of other rappers just lost it long time ago.. except for that, hes nothin special (at least for me)

Fraxxx

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 01:07:42 PM »
In his recent song 'hustlin', he raps something like "we was moving white, kid - that justin bieber". Posters on youtube think that line was CLASSIC! So, not much to expect from the average mainstream rap music listener. :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 11:17:53 PM »
Cool N dre produced Good Girl/Bad girl..Game has a concept in that song.Also Dre rapping on some personal shit.

Personally, i think All Filler Tracks from RED will be classic and best Games Work...Ricky too...Its just Singles that are not epic and forgetable...But In terms on One Night/Doctors Advocate type of songs, RED will be the best and you will see how amazing Game worked on it.

dre isnt rapping on RED, he talks on dead people, probably says "look out for detox" hahahah

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2010, 12:59:27 AM »
still cant wait for this cd to drop. game always come nice and if he got dre again . gonna be dope