Author Topic: Roy Hodgson is the new Liverpool coach (LOL)  (Read 145 times)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Roy Hodgson is the new Liverpool coach (LOL)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 06:04:37 AM »
Hodgson was this morning announced as the successor to Rafael Benitez after a four-week search by the club.

The former Fulham boss agreed a three-year deal and is now charged with getting Liverpool back among the Champions League elite.

Club captain Gerrard is confident Hodgson will prove a successful acquisition.

"The club have made a good appointment in Roy Hodgson," the 30-year-old told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"Rafa left a few weeks ago and I know the club were determined to take their time and get the right man for the job.

"Roy is hugely experienced and I believe he is the right man for Liverpool.

"I think it's been worth the wait and I'm sure he's just keen now to get on with it and start to quickly put in place his plans for the new season."

Gerrards off then even more distressing is Roy saying we will basically have to sell to buy...bad times

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 06:05:23 AM »
but elano not sure why the LOL inter owes its revival in the 90's to hodgson by all accounts

Elano

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 11:16:17 PM »
but elano not sure why the LOL inter owes its revival in the 90's to hodgson by all accounts

revival ? are you kidding me ?
we have lost roberto carlos "thanks" to hodgson, he wasn't a good player for him  >:(

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 12:01:32 PM »
They could have done a lot worse, he isnt a bad manager but hasnt really achieved much in the grand scale of things.

Depending on who takes over the club he could be gone once the new owners arrive.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 05:59:09 PM »
Hmm, let's see what this man can do with Liverpool.

kemizt