Author Topic: Quarterfinals Bracket 2: Argentina - Germany & Paraguay - Spain  (Read 2321 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Quarterfinals Bracket 2: Argentina - Germany & Paraguay - Spain
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2010, 08:55:29 AM »
What a bunch of bums. Let me be very clear when I say this game was not fixed in any way. Argentina just couldn't make anything happen. And they deserved to lose.

But I'm calling Uruguay in the final right now. Germany will think they have it in the bag and end up losing due to overconfidence.

Elano

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2010, 08:58:16 AM »
What a bunch of bums. Let me be very clear when I say this game was not fixed in any way. Argentina just couldn't make anything happen. And they deserved to lose.

But I'm calling Uruguay in the final right now. Germany will think they have it in the bag and end up losing due to overconfidence.

:nawty:

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2010, 09:03:14 AM »
Cambiasso must be depressed and angry, he should have been there with Mascherano instead of fucking Maxi Rodriguez or Veron lmao

Elano

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2010, 09:04:41 AM »
Cambiasso must be depressed and angry, he should have been there with Mascherano instead of fucking Maxi Rodriguez or Veron lmao

cambiasso is laughing out loud in this moment

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2010, 09:27:54 AM »
I just can't believe he didn't take Zanetti, if he's there the first two goals don't happen, Otamendi's just soooooo shit

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2010, 10:52:35 AM »
I just can't believe he didn't take Zanetti, if he's there the first two goals don't happen, Otamendi's just soooooo shit

And in the first two games he put Jonas Gutierrez there LOL!  Those were his two options there.

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2010, 01:18:28 PM »
paraguay played pretty fuckin good this game was exciting i say its gon be spain/uruguay finals

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2010, 01:35:36 PM »
Spain is not playing good at all, especially comparing to Eu 08. But Villa is in such incredible form. But he can't save them every single time, probably...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2010, 01:40:18 PM »
Paraguay should have had that first goal count and they should have had the PK taken again because of encroachment.

Elano

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2010, 01:56:54 PM »
Spain is not playing good at all, especially comparing to Eu 08. But Villa is in such incredible form. But he can't save them every single time, probably...

The spain of tonight is not good enough to beat germany.
another 4-0

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2010, 01:57:23 PM »
I agree about the encroachment but the offside was legit.  Cardozo was part of the play, you don't need to touch the ball for it to be offside.  

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2010, 01:57:58 PM »

The spain of tonight is not good enough to beat germany.
another 4-0

Spain's midfield > Argentina's midfield

Different game

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2010, 02:49:19 PM »
I agree about the encroachment but the offside was legit.  Cardozo was part of the play, you don't need to touch the ball for it to be offside.  

He wasn't any more offside that Klose was. And Klose was yesterday.

Either way, bad calls or not Paraguay had the chances to wrap it up and they couldn't. Unlike yesterday where Argentina simply couldn't create any real chances.

edit - unlike earlier today with Argentina.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 03:03:54 PM by Shallow »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2010, 05:37:17 PM »
lmfao argentina got owned like a little bitch. 4-0 WHAT THE FUCK?!? I can't handle it. i have to post about this later, it's too crazy

i havent seen the spain game. but i have talked to some pseudo-spainiard about it while celebrating the win of my team. he was quite embarrassed. he was like "well we dont have that many foreigners in our team"... i was like "well we attract many people to our great country, we also have YOU in our country, so you might as well fuck off asshole" we almost got into a fight.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 05:40:06 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2010, 06:57:04 PM »
lmfao argentina got owned like a little bitch. 4-0 WHAT THE FUCK?!? I can't handle it. i have to post about this later, it's too crazy

i havent seen the spain game. but i have talked to some pseudo-spainiard about it while celebrating the win of my team. he was quite embarrassed. he was like "well we dont have that many foreigners in our team"... i was like "well we attract many people to our great country, we also have YOU in our country, so you might as well fuck off asshole" we almost got into a fight.

Argentina just didn't know how to handle that defense. Messi was off and with that goes all the play making, and Tevez seemed tired very early. The Argentine defense was what it was supposed to be, a mediocre group that relies on the offense to keep the ball and score. I still think Riquelme would have been the difference in this cup.