Author Topic: Lol @ anyone sayin t.0 is the best reciever right now  (Read 117 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol @ anyone sayin t.0 is the best reciever right now
« on: June 30, 2010, 04:51:46 PM »
talkin 2 this nfl fan...we was goin at it bout sports etc...then outta nowhere nfl comes up...t.0. Is the best reciever and he also said what t.0. Did wit his qb was good...10 td's...whatya know hes a bulls fan...any of u bill fans callin t.0. The best b4 he became a useless dollar bill? And this player wants 2 demand a big contract...haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

Re: Lol @ anyone sayin t.0 is the best reciever right now
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 04:55:09 PM »
for real im still surprised he still a free agent some sorry ass team should really pick him up like the raiders rams browns some shit team like that or unless TO just sucks so much already that they think he aint even worth pickin him up

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 05:18:40 PM »
my girl was watchin that show of his...when he got 2 the airport and they was waitin wit signs Welcome Home...welcome home he had no other home 2 go to...so the bills wit not much 2 lose pick him up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

theremedy360

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 07:24:58 PM »
Seahawks better sign him.