Author Topic: I hope Ice Cube works wit Beyonce', that shit would be hot  (Read 856 times)

acgrundy

Re: I hope Ice Cube works wit Beyonce', that shit would be hot
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2010, 09:10:49 PM »

I'm not sure how to embed youtube vids...

Anyways, I think this song here just proves that it can be pulled off and be an excellent song

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2010, 09:43:53 PM »

I'm not sure how to embed youtube vids...

Anyways, I think this song here just proves that it can be pulled off and be an excellent song

Hahah, WC and Mack 10 sound so out of place on that song. For me that's more evidence this collab shouldn't happen

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2010, 09:31:57 AM »
naw y'all r missin tha point completely.  nobody is saying that they gotta drop that high fructose syrup music, y'all r thinking in a box.  i'm thinking it could be Cube's track and have Beyonce' on the hook (and who knows maybe even spit on the last 4 bars).  just bcuz Beyonce's a pop star (rnb singer 1st) and Ice Cube is a ghetto rapper doesn't mean that the 2 won't mix.  and Mack 10 didn't sound too outta place on that Mariah track, more like everybody else sounded outta place on that 1 lol.  And besides, that song was done way b4 niggaz got tha right formula downpacked for the HipHop & RnB collab tracks, it's premature you could say.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 09:34:37 AM by evrywer i go i c nygaz kyln nygaz 25 2 lyf if jus kyl a nyga »

acgrundy

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2010, 11:24:55 AM »
whatever...that Irresistible track is tight!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2010, 01:00:09 PM »
Lol @ cube bein a ghetto rapper
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2010, 02:56:09 PM »
Jay Z and Beyonce is hot, Nas and Lauren Hill is something 2 be expected, same with The Roots and Eryka Badu.  Nobody was sayin shit when Truth Hurts was workin' with Rakim.  Use your imagination (if u have 1)... Cube and B would be hot, y'all really gotta stop being sheep-like and closed minded all of the time. 
have to agree with you on this one, sometimes the unexpected turns out to be knot,but it's better when it's done on the spot and not some shit made up by the sorry ass labels yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2010, 03:30:03 PM »
Jay Z and Beyonce is hot, Nas and Lauren Hill is something 2 be expected, same with The Roots and Eryka Badu.  Nobody was sayin shit when Truth Hurts was workin' with Rakim.  Use your imagination (if u have 1)... Cube and B would be hot, y'all really gotta stop being sheep-like and closed minded all of the time. 
have to agree with you on this one, sometimes the unexpected turns out to be knot,but it's better when it's done on the spot and not some shit made up by the sorry ass labels yell

mah man.  it's okay if a little bit of politics r involved but if it's strickly on some industry machine shit then it might not live up 2 it's full potential.  i mean, like i said, we're talking about 2 of the greatest artist of our time, there's really not much that can go wrong as long as u have a decent producer (i say that sternly) and something that feels good/natural.  george clinton and 2pac was the shit and run dmc and aerosmith made a classic.  people who would doubt this collabo r just sheep 2 this imaginary railroad called underground raw hiphop, good music is good music and i won't be salty if she's hangin' with tha boyz n tha hood.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2010, 04:05:45 PM »
but what's really funny is that everybody is undermining Beyonce's TALENT AND SKILLS as a songwriter or did y'all think the youngin' only made blowpop music.

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2010, 05:36:22 PM »
Cube was in the Soldier Video

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2010, 10:35:52 PM »
but what's really funny is that everybody is undermining Beyonce's TALENT AND SKILLS as a songwriter or did y'all think the youngin' only made blowpop music.

Really? I haven't peeped her albums but I've heard all her singles. She has talent and skills, but they don't necessarily mesh with Cube's talent and skills. Do you really think Beyonce on some gangsta shit would go over well? If I'm wrong, point me to a song she's done that would go well with Cube. I can imagine Cube with a couple R&B artists (even though he avoids doing those types of songs), and Beyonce would be one of the last people I'd expect him to do a song with. Beyonce is pretty much towards the bottom of r&b artists I'd want him to collab with, even though I'm not that interested in an R&B collab from Cube to begin with. But Beyonce? Out of all the artists you coulda picked? Shit, I'd rather hear Lauryn Hill or Jean Grae before Beyonce.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2010, 08:56:40 AM »
Fuck a ``gangsta`` record, not every track Cube do is hard.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2010, 11:49:22 AM »

I beg to differ. He certainly hasn't done any soft records.

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2010, 01:10:07 PM »

I beg to differ. He certainly hasn't done any soft records.

<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xct977?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xct977?</a>

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2010, 02:09:58 PM »
wtf

StevenQBosell

« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2010, 04:53:03 PM »
I WANT TO HEAR A SONG WITH ICE T AND BOY GEORGE.

LMAO