Author Topic: CROOKED I has a better chance of putting the west coast on the map than ...  (Read 540 times)

westsiderider323

LOL, Crooked I EVER puts out an LP, Major, Independent, or whatever and it exceeds sales of 15,000 I will commit suicide on ustream

shut the fuck up wit your joe budden dick lovin ass

Hit a nerve?

lol you a joke son

http://joebuddentv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81686

OG Hack Wilson

Nah crooked wont even do it..he needs that major push...is em gon give him/them that 50 cent push? Nah doubt it

lol Em is a fan of Crooked...i'm sure he'll give him decent promotion if Crooked comes to hima bout a solo

for now tho isn't crooked on treacherous as a solo artist?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

LOL, Crooked I EVER puts out an LP, Major, Independent, or whatever and it exceeds sales of 15,000 I will commit suicide on ustream

Hit a nerve?

lol you a joke son

CHECK AND MATE!!!!!

this nigga wins.                   
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hes the vp over @ treach...how is he vp but cant or dont drop a solo?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

Hit a nerve?

lol you a joke son

loool.. another ether right here on dubcc..

Dude is lame but I laughed hard when I read that suicide ustream comment.. haha..

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

He is just tooooooo worried bout numbers... Im sure that is the only reason..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He reps treach or used 2 liked he owned or like it was a major company...y would u sign wit them and stay wit em year after year?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

He is just tooooooo worried bout numbers... Im sure that is the only reason..
yep

Crooked would rather sell these EP's (block obama 2, pigface, planet cob etc.) rather than hold on to them and combine them all into one super LP

imagine this as an LP

pigface intro
shouldve made a phone call
on my mama im a boss
can i talk to you
everythang
one more time
american me
cypher 2
guess who's back
dream big
that's my word
go hard go home
they
circle gang anthem
new SH song

that would've been a GREAT debut LP.....oh well.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah oh well..haha if crooked dont care then y do others?
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Obviously, he's the better rapper in every single last aspect; but even Crooked doesn't have a chance of "putting the West back on the map".

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

I think both of them have a good chance to make it big. They just got to play it smart, focus on creating quality music and keep pushing the westcoast forward in every aspect. It seems like the west is on a sort of hault until Detox drops, and that means it will be on hault forever.

That being said, I think Nipsey has a great shot to make it big with "feeling myself". As I've said earlier, if he gets a awesome video+ good promotion, I can't see why it won't do great on the mainstream.

Crooked I... I would love to see the guy actually making a dope album, and hopefully release it on a grand scale such as Shady records.