Author Topic: World Cup Semifinal #2: Germany - Spain  (Read 696 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: World Cup Semifinal #2: Germany - Spain
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 08:09:50 AM »

Let's go Germany. I don't care how, just win the damn cup.
What's up with that? Didn't you want to see Müller get bashed in the head and Schweinsteiger and his Nazi heritage get sent home and stuff just about 2-3 days ago?

Germany is the only former winner left and it was not an imperial slave trading power when Africa was first raided by Europe. So if anyone but Germany wins I'll have to admit defeat and take back my claim that the World Cup is the Whore of Babylon. If Spain wins the whole thing and the world doesn't end in the next 4 years I'll have been completely wrong all these years. I prefer to be right.

Oh, I see. Those colonists can't win the cup in Africa, they just can't!!! Especially if they don't belong to the glory 7.

Anyone who's rooting for Germany is a nazi.

Go Spain!!

Afraid already? :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 08:16:04 AM »
Anyone who's rooting for Germany is a nazi.

Go Spain!!

if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Portugoal

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 08:35:05 AM »
People from Germany are called Germs for a good reason.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 08:37:10 AM »
Hope this is the game of the tournament.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 09:09:24 AM »

What's up with that? Didn't you want to see Müller get bashed in the head and Schweinsteiger and his Nazi heritage get sent home and stuff just about 2-3 days ago?

Germany is the only former winner left and it was not an imperial slave trading power when Africa was first raided by Europe. So if anyone but Germany wins I'll have to admit defeat and take back my claim that the World Cup is the Whore of Babylon. If Spain wins the whole thing and the world doesn't end in the next 4 years I'll have been completely wrong all these years. I prefer to be right.

Oh, I see. Those colonists can't win the cup in Africa, they just can't!!! Especially if they don't belong to the glory 7.

Exactly! If England, France or Italy (because of Columbus being Italian and all) won in Africa it would be horrid. Spain, Portugal, and the US all have to go too. Now when it started because of the shambles in the EU I predicted Spain and Greece to both go further than usual and Germany had to go further than both because they're the ones that suffered with the bail out. Now when I saw Argentina had to play Germany before Spain played Paraguay I got worried because I like Argentina.

Uruguay was my fail safe team. They were a former winner, (each of the 7 represents either the 7 continents or the seven seas, whatever, but 8 can't win). So even if the Dutch win I'm fucked with my theory, unless the world ends after, in which I get a huge I told you so, but we all die. So that's no good either. My guess was that the 66 Brits sold their souls to the devil for that win and the price was they never win again, and that disallowed goal was Satan poking fun at them by ruining their chances the same way he gave them the cup in the first place.

Yes, I know; I'm more fucked then you even thought I was. But we're cheering for the same team now so let's put it all behind us until the Cup is over.

Fraxxx

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2010, 09:26:37 AM »

Exactly! If England, France or Italy (because of Columbus being Italian and all) won in Africa it would be horrid. Spain, Portugal, and the US all have to go too. Now when it started because of the shambles in the EU I predicted Spain and Greece to both go further than usual and Germany had to go further than both because they're the ones that suffered with the bail out. Now when I saw Argentina had to play Germany before Spain played Paraguay I got worried because I like Argentina.

Uruguay was my fail safe team. They were a former winner, (each of the 7 represents either the 7 continents or the seven seas, whatever, but 8 can't win). So even if the Dutch win I'm fucked with my theory, unless the world ends after, in which I get a huge I told you so, but we all die. So that's no good either. My guess was that the 66 Brits sold their souls to the devil for that win and the price was they never win again, and that disallowed goal was Satan poking fun at them by ruining their chances the same way he gave them the cup in the first place.

Yes, I know; I'm more fucked then you even thought I was. But we're cheering for the same team now so let's put it all behind us until the Cup is over.

So, you are serious about this?

Hopefully Trochowski won't be the substitute for Müller but I'm afraid he'll play. Anyway, go Germany!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 09:51:04 AM »

Hopefully Trochowski won't be the substitute for Müller but I'm afraid he'll play. Anyway, go Germany!

he'll play for müller.....
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 10:17:53 AM »

He shouldn't even be in South Africa. Trochowski sucks dick, I hope he brings in Marin early.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 10:39:19 AM »

And I'm going to stay serious about unless Germany loses. I'm not stubborn. If Spain or the Dutch win I'll gladly drop all my World Cup conspiracy theories.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2010, 10:41:04 AM »
Pedro in for Torres.  Villa to Striker and Pedro as a RW Forward adding some Width to Spain's attack.  

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 11:56:38 AM »
come on spain, i hope germany goes home ;D

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 01:01:14 PM »
1-0 spain ha ha fuck germany & poland :'(

Elano

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 01:24:07 PM »
what a fucking boring game by germany

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2010, 01:25:08 PM »
la furia roja!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 01:27:49 PM »
Well, so much for my theory. Unless of course the world ends by the next World Cup; I was wrong!