Author Topic: Rick Ross/ T.I./ Jadakiss/Erykah Badu - Maybach Music III  (Read 1264 times)

MediumL

Re: Rick Ross/ T.I./ Jadakiss/Erykah Badu - Maybach Music III
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2010, 02:27:46 PM »
listened to this and didnt think it was that great. preferred the beat from part 2 more.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2010, 06:00:23 PM »
^^^ You gotta realise some people are actually feeling this for the beat and the verses, different opinions are all valid bro, you don't like it, move on, and it'll never have to bother your life again.

To me, it's not the dopest T.I. verse and Jadakiss' best feature, but they both sound all good, Badu sounds sick on the hook, and Ross is Ross. The beat makes the track, but the rest of them aren't bad enough to take away from it, it's some dope laid back shit.

now what you said it's leonard's greatest quality as a rapper, tho i don't braille his lyrics,he never takes away from the production, if his album is playing in someone's ride or in the baccground it's not one of those "turn that wacc shit off" yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2010, 11:55:20 AM »
Ross sucks, bottom line; Justice League came through with a great beat for him; you can bump it, fine. But at least just admit it's for instrumental purposes only because all verses, even from guys I like (T.I. & Jadakiss) were weak, just living because of the beat lol.

You do realize the lyrics on this song were better than some of the lyrics on 2001 right?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2010, 02:05:19 PM »
What song?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.