Author Topic: Gerald Green to the Lakers...  (Read 4508 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Gerald Green to the Lakers...
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 01:02:26 AM »
^^^ bynum isn't a threat.. he's such a situational player. The guy is VERY SLOW and only has an advantage when it comes to height. His Lateral rotation sucks.. the heat could sign shaq, or jermaine o neal Slow vs slow, or keep Joel Anthony who's defensive tenacity and hustle really impressed me last year. He's like another workhorse udonis haslem type.

I can see the heat getting rid of Michael beasley and his contract.. and picking up a shooter.. you got double teams coming to wade, lebron and bosh, im thinking u can even be a knock down shooter being so wide open lol

The point gaurd position just needs a half assed guy that can play D.. maybe even sign farmar lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 02:28:32 AM »
^^^ bynum isn't a threat.. he's such a situational player. The guy is VERY SLOW and only has an advantage when it comes to height. His Lateral rotation sucks.. the heat could sign shaq, or jermaine o neal Slow vs slow, or keep Joel Anthony who's defensive tenacity and hustle really impressed me last year. He's like another workhorse udonis haslem type.

I can see the heat getting rid of Michael beasley and his contract.. and picking up a shooter.. you got double teams coming to wade, lebron and bosh, im thinking u can even be a knock down shooter being so wide open lol

The point gaurd position just needs a half assed guy that can play D.. maybe even sign farmar lol

farmar would not go to miami, hes already sed that HE wants to be the traditonal point guard and lead the team. why would he leave the lakers to be just another role player.

lol JO cannot shut down bynum, shaq either, and bynum is much quicker and athletic that shaq, shaq is damn fat as fuck and old, but still serviceable as a back up C or a starting C with the PF as the main big man.  lol when bynums 100% and stays healthy the full season and post season thats gonna be somehting.

rememeber 09 season? bynum was beasting it before he got injured at memphis.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 03:41:54 AM »
nauticaice, you really believe theres a front court better than the big 3 we have in LA? bynum odom n gasol?

even with bosh there isnt talented bigs to sign that can step up to tehm nor do they have the money even if there were.

do u even keep up? lol and micheal beasley, nobody wants him.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 08:18:57 AM »
EVERYBODY who is not all about a max contract will kill his family to play in a city as great as Miami (don't forget the tax situation) with a roster that includes LeBron, Wade and Bosh. Make no mistake, if the Heat get those 3 guys, they will attract a lot of serviceable role players who want to win.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2010, 09:36:18 AM »
I can't wait for this to be official & you Laker fans start debating "Lakers 3 >>> Miami 3" & then turn around in the next thread & say "Miami bench >>> Lakers starters, Kobe is doing EVERYTHING". :laugh:

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 09:41:47 AM »
Farmar's ego is so inflated playing alongside kobe bryant.. Only chance he has of being remotely close to anything is in Mike D'Antoni's wide open system in NY

Bynum is a really overrated player always hurt, not even a starter in the playoffs half the time, only when phil sees a height advantage. they sat his ass down real fast against the thunder. it's no telling how that injury he played through in the finals is going to affect the rest of his career.. he's what 23 with bad knees already?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 09:50:22 AM »
nauticaice, you really believe theres a front court better than the big 3 we have in LA? bynum odom n gasol?

even with bosh there isnt talented bigs to sign that can step up to tehm nor do they have the money even if there were.

odom doesnt even start. im not a fan of gasol's game, he's such a pussy its hard to appreciate his talent. He's a top 10 player in this league that knows how to get the refs attention on a rebound attempt. I'll kill this argument right now nobody is seeing the lakers. miami doesnt even have a full roster, but you figure Lebron won 61 games with his next best player being Moe Williams, imagine what hes going to do with All Star MVP, 2008 Olympics MVP, 2006 Nba Finals MVP D wade, and C Bosh?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2010, 11:22:44 AM »

lol JO cannot shut down bynum, shaq either, and bynum is much quicker and athletic that shaq, shaq is damn fat as fuck and old, but still serviceable as a back up C or a starting C with the PF as the main big man.  lol when bynums 100% and stays healthy the full season and post season thats gonna be somehting.

Shaq could go to the Spurs  :-X  He wouldnt have to be the main bigman there.

Thu Jul 08 04:51am PDT

Shaq joining Spurs?
By Mark J. Miller

Shaquille O'Neal is keeping people guessing. The 31-year-old 7-1 center has played for five teams and is looking for another one to play for. He wants to play for two more years and AOL FanHouse had it the other day that he was negotiating such a deal with the Atlanta Hawks.

Now FanHouse is reporting that the "first choice" for Shaq to try and earn his fifth NBA championship with is the San Antonio Spurs and that the team has some interest.

Don't worry, Hawks fans. Shaq also has your team at the "top of his list."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Shaq-joining-Spurs-?urn=nba,254518

I wouldnt MIND this, ONLY if we can still manage to sign Splitter. We have GOT to get Splitter over here. Shaq is good for about 20 mpg maybe. So he is still serviceable. But we need the younger Splitter to sign. He will more than likely be the future once Duncan retires. Problem is we would have to use our full MLE on Splitter, and that is what Shaq is asking. He said he would want more than the full MLE to sign with the Hawks...but would sign with the Spurs for the MLE.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

SO PRUP

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2010, 11:29:00 AM »
Lakers should pick up Livingston...

Heat wont be shit with just bosh and wade, if they get lebron its gonna be a problem but then again they wont have a supporting cast...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2010, 12:41:31 PM »
theres going to be so many ring hungry veterans out there.. plus they can still get rid of Michael Beasley and his contract.. no need for him anymore with 'bron and bosh starting at 3 and 4 spot.

i can already see it, james brings the ball up the court, drives thru the lane, kicks it out to (insert role player name here) for the open 3. SWISH - wash, rinse, repeat. Wade and James have unbelievable court vision and passing skills.. check out wade's alley hoop to kobe at the us olympics.. or the one he threw to shaq both of them he was falling out of bounds on Lol

westsiderider323

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 01:17:35 PM »
lakers need to pick up somone else up for real help strengthen the bench

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2010, 03:04:48 PM »

odom doesnt even start. im not a fan of gasol's game, he's such a pussy its hard to appreciate his talent. He's a top 10 player in this league that knows how to get the refs attention on a rebound attempt. I'll kill this argument right now nobody is seeing the lakers. miami doesnt even have a full roster, but you figure Lebron won 61 games with his next best player being Moe Williams, imagine what hes going to do with All Star MVP, 2008 Olympics MVP, 2006 Nba Finals MVP D wade, and C Bosh?

lol and bosh isnt? bosh is just as soft as gasol, if not softer. what does it matter if odom doesnt start miami wont be able to get a talented front court as the big 3 of the lakers

and chalmilitary u know when im saying the big 3 imt alking about the front court. im not talking about wade and lebron, who ever bosh gets hooked up with the front court isnt gonna be nearly as talented or long.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2010, 03:06:41 PM »
theres going to be so many ring hungry veterans out there.. plus they can still get rid of Michael Beasley and his contract.. no need for him anymore with 'bron and bosh starting at 3 and 4 spot.

i can already see it, james brings the ball up the court, drives thru the lane, kicks it out to (insert role player name here) for the open 3. SWISH - wash, rinse, repeat. Wade and James have unbelievable court vision and passing skills.. check out wade's alley hoop to kobe at the us olympics.. or the one he threw to shaq both of them he was falling out of bounds on Lol

u need to keep up, nobody wants beasley, wtf do you think the heat were doing this whole time tryna sign lebron, they were tryna get rid of beasley for nothing. lol they offered beasley for kenyon dooling ofr the nets and they denied. the nba gave up on this kid.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2010, 03:17:22 PM »
uh we the lakers will take beasley for luke walton hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaa yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2010, 03:33:06 PM »
uh we the lakers will take beasley for luke walton hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaa yell

i rather keep walton than beasley, walton will pass downlow to our bigs, beasley will want his own individual shine