Poll

Which Bitchass Celtic Punk Do You Hate The Most?

Paul Drama Queen Pierce
2 (40%)
Rondo The Bitchass Leprechaun
0 (0%)
KG The Dumb G
0 (0%)
Big Baby Faggot
2 (40%)
Bangin On Bacon/Hard 24/7 Perkins
0 (0%)
Ray Allen
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Your Favorite Celtic You Love To Hate  (Read 905 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Your Favorite Celtic You Love To Hate
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 02:24:20 PM »
Fisher is shit... he's just starting because the Lakers have been pretty bad at the 5 throughout all those years and he has a history with the Lakers. But he never was even close to being an All-Star or anything. Odom is younger, has a much better body and is more versatile.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 09:37:25 PM »
Aite fair enough...jus didnt c fisher gettin paid that lil and odom that much? any of u really think odom was a factor at all n the playoffs?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 08:23:09 AM »
None of those players even play for Celtic. You guys are craaaazy.

The answer is Aiden McGeady.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2010, 05:43:13 AM »
damn that would have been crazy if lakers would have gotten kg tho...shit why the fuck is odom gettin that much money?

Odom actually aint gettin shit...hes gettin 8 mill, which is a lot less than he'd be getting on most other teams.
It really don't matter for Odom anyway, he does got it made though.  He married a Kardasshian, plus I read that she bought him a $400,000 car after the Lakers won the finals.  I'd love to be with a woman who'd buy me a car, but I wouldn't want a 6 figure one.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2010, 06:07:53 AM »
Dont care odom is overpaid n the millions...waltons even worse...aite in the nba where do u rank odom?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2010, 02:21:42 PM »
Dont care odom is overpaid n the millions...waltons even worse...aite in the nba where do u rank odom?

i rank odom as the most versitle player in the nba he has a 6'11 centers frame and dribble and pass like a point guard and can shoot the peremieter shot.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2010, 05:51:58 PM »
Aite if u want 2 break it down like that cool...but who is better than that u think that u rank him that high? Hes a bench player...no reason 4 him 2 b gettin paid that much...dont care if hes yao ming tall...as far as overall talent fisher>>odom
Cube

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2010, 01:51:08 AM »
Aite if u want 2 break it down like that cool...but who is better than that u think that u rank him that high? Hes a bench player...no reason 4 him 2 b gettin paid that much...dont care if hes yao ming tall...as far as overall talent fisher>>odom

over all talent ug otta be kidding me, odoms been starting for most of his career, he agreed to go to the bench because they needed a boost. trust me he would of been an all star if  he was to lead a team.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2010, 08:33:23 PM »
Nah the mike brown thing ay..imo hes a good coach...but odom gettin paid more than fisher is crazy str8 up...do any of u agree wit odom gettin paid more and is he a better player?

I do.

Manu Ginobli on the Spurs has always been one of the top three players on the team. He was an all star. But it helped the team more for him to be the 6th man. The team was able to have a solid starting 5, but with Manu on the bench...they always had the advantage of having a bench player who was better than anyone on any other bench. He still played a ton of minutes. Id say he deserved more than anyone else on the team not named Duncan...and MAYBE Parker.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2010, 08:37:08 PM »

Oh also, the players in the starting 5 arent ALWAYS the 5 best players. Lets say for example the third best player on the Jazz is a PG, where would he fit into the starting lineup? You would have to chose between him or Williams. So you have him on the bench as the leader of the second unit. He would still get paid accordingly if you wanna keep him. And should still get paid better then the other players he is better than.

And overall TALENT....Odom shits all over Fisher. Fisher just has more heart. If they had a baby together it would be an all star.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2010, 09:38:14 AM »
U a fool 4 that baby comment daygo...but i c what u sayin watcha ur example...still imo fisher>>odom
Cube

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2010, 03:07:08 PM »
U a fool 4 that baby comment daygo...but i c what u sayin watcha ur example...still imo fisher>>odom

whatchu talking about, just because a player comes off the bench doesnt mean they have less talent or arnt able to start (in the case of the 6th man) 6th man players like jason terry, manu ginobili, odom, nate robinson, rudy fernandez, etc etc can all start and can make an argument for themselves to start but they need FIREpower off the bench so when has a bunch of talent they send one down to boost the bench and basically bring one "bench" caliber type of player to start. IE who evers playing shooting guard for the spurs, Rudy ferenandez on the 08-09 roster, etc etc.

how can u say fisher is better than odom, fisher has never been a star ( i love fish but this comparison is riducluous) and never TRULY carried a team on his back while being the star on the team (odom has on the clippers) fisher is a solid nba point guard, as to odom, my god you dont get u got to be kidding me, 7 foot pg's dont just fall off trees, especially the ones that can shoot.

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2010, 03:32:25 PM »

whatchu talking about, just because a player comes off the bench doesnt mean they have less talent or arnt able to start (in the case of the 6th man) 6th man players like jason terry, manu ginobili, odom, nate robinson, rudy fernandez, etc etc can all start and can make an argument for themselves to start but they need FIREpower off the bench so when has a bunch of talent they send one down to boost the bench and basically bring one "bench" caliber type of player to start. IE who evers playing shooting guard for the spurs, Rudy ferenandez on the 08-09 roster, etc etc.

how can u say fisher is better than odom, fisher has never been a star ( i love fish but this comparison is riducluous) and never TRULY carried a team on his back while being the star on the team (odom has on the clippers) fisher is a solid nba point guard, as to odom, my god you dont get u got to be kidding me, 7 foot pg's dont just fall off trees, especially the ones that can shoot.

Exactly. Manu is a fuckin All Star lol. Pop likes him as the 6th man to create a bench if the bench is somewhat weaker than he wants.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2010, 03:43:14 PM »
I don't mean to hate at all, but Odom is worth a lot more money than Fisher and clearly the more talented player.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2010, 04:42:50 PM »
Im jus sayin odom aint worth that much and fisher does more...someone that does more should get more
Cube