Author Topic: LEBRON is joining Heat with Wade and Bosh  (Read 3471 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Chris Bosh set to sign with Miami Heat, alongside Wade
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 05:19:09 PM »
miami waiting for lebron is gonna be the death of them, imagine he doesnt sign with miami. guys a signing by the minute.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re: LEBRON is joining Heat with Wade and Bosh
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 06:31:47 PM »
wow.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 06:32:43 PM »
I'm glad you changed the title topic. I was debating whether or not to create a new thread lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 06:55:27 PM »
six-peat.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2010, 07:11:31 PM »
lol wow. This should be fun. Seeing if anyone out there can compete with this team.

Youre talkin one of the best bigmen in the game....Wade, one of the top 3 or 4 players in the game...and LeBron, probably the best player in the game.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 07:33:42 PM »
fuck miami i still hate d-wade they aint gon win shit everyone forgettin bout orlando and boston already
orlando ain't even the best team in their state
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 07:37:01 PM »
fuck miami i still hate d-wade they aint gon win shit everyone forgettin bout orlando and boston already
orlando ain't even the best team in their state

It sucks for the Lakers to win a title, and the following year all anyone talks about is, "can anyone beat the Heat?!" lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2010, 07:47:01 PM »
this is going to be a FAIL and then when its time ill be the one sayin i told you so

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2010, 07:52:24 PM »
this is going to be a FAIL and then when its time ill be the one sayin i told you so

I understand your frustration... but be serious. If washed up Garnett, slow ass old wheelchair Pierce and broken ankles Allen can torch the Lakers by 38 or so points, you think LeBron, Bosh and Wade in their respective primes can't?

Be serious.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 07:54:49 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

westsiderider323

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2010, 07:57:01 PM »

I understand your frustration... but be serious. If washed up Garnett, slow ass old wheelchair Pierce and broken ankles Allen can torch the Lakers by 38 or so points, you think LeBron, Bosh and Wade in their respective primes can't?

Be serious.

ima watch the 1st round of the playoffs and watch them dominate the 8th seed just for teh lulz

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 07:58:31 PM »

Be serious.

ima watch the 1st round of the playoffs and watch them dominate the 8th seed just for teh lulz

2011 Heat vs. 8th seed is like Team USA vs. Angola
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2010, 08:05:29 PM »
im still not scared of this team till i see the rest of the roster period.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2010, 08:11:50 PM »
im still not scared of this team till i see the rest of the roster period.

Boston only had rookie ass Rondo, spot-up shooter House, charge-taking Posey and county jail player Perkins. You think the Heat can't come up with role players like those, despite having the best "Big 3" in the history of basketball?

Even without House and Posey, Celtics took you to 7 games, all while the big 3 was semi-retired. Man, the Heat can not be fucked with for years to come. They will be much better than the Celtics of 08, which is easily enough to beat the 2011 Lakers (no diss).

Me, knowing the Mavs will never win shit, am just glad to witness the SHOWTIME HEAT ... ;D
No, it's not a sin

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2010, 08:12:37 PM »

Be serious.

2011 Heat vs. 8th seed is like Team USA vs. Angola

well who ever the 8th seed is, is gon have their spirits and hopes broken for their rest of their careers

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2010, 08:13:06 PM »

lol sure thing
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens