Author Topic: LEBRON is joining Heat with Wade and Bosh  (Read 3486 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: LEBRON is joining Heat with Wade and Bosh
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »
im still not scared of this team till i see the rest of the roster period.

I wouldnt be "scared" so much either. But clearly, they will be considered the team to beat. If it was reversed and the Lakers ended up with Kobe, Wade, and Bosh...could you imagine how Laker fans would be saying anyone out there would be a complete idiot (or..."hater" lol) to not consider them the top team in the league. No matter WHO the role players were.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2010, 08:29:22 PM »

I wouldnt be "scared" so much either. But clearly, they will be considered the team to beat. If it was reversed and the Lakers ended up with Kobe, Wade, and Bosh...could you imagine how Laker fans would be saying anyone out there would be a complete idiot (or..."hater" lol) to not consider them the top team in the league. No matter WHO the role players were.

but thats kobe  :laugh:

man but this gonna be one exciting fucking bball season, damn cp3, bynum, melo lakers big 3 of the future.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2010, 08:38:52 PM »

man but this gonna be one exciting fucking bball season, damn cp3, bynum, melo lakers big 3 of the future.

exactly!!! So if the second best perimeter player in the league teamed up with Bosh and Wade would be considered favorites...wouldnt Bron, Wade, and Bosh be the favorites for sure?  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2010, 08:40:44 PM »

exactly!!! So if the second best perimeter player in the league teamed up with Bosh and Wade would be considered favorites...wouldnt Bron, Wade, and Bosh be the favorites for sure?  8)

2nd best? kobes 1st, i was juz jk of course their gonna be considered favorites, i just hate that we have to wait months for this to happen

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2010, 09:08:46 PM »
Miami got stacked, but there is lots of playing to do. One thing this free agency is doing is making the West weaker. The Suns wouldn't challenge the Lakers this year, the Spurs might not as Tony might goes to NY, and only Oklahoma City is looking like a true threat to LA, and maybe Denver IF Carmelo isn't a Knick by the end of the summer. Still, I truly feel bad for Cleveland fans, as that's a city that hasn't won a title since 1964, which my father was 10. Truly a messed up situation, and it could even hurt the economy of the city. This will have a domino effect in the east though. Once Shaq went west in 1996, the west responded by getting stronger as the Bulls continued to dominate the west. I see the same thing, only in reverse, the east teams will get stacked up, and the Lakers will continue to dominate the west.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2010, 09:56:05 PM »
Can I be the first to call a 70 win season?

If hundreds of millions have already called it before me, I understand.

'EclipZe

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2010, 10:00:20 PM »
Let's first see what kind of supporting cast they'll get.

But this is insane.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2010, 10:05:34 PM »
I can't wait for the Heat to play the Cavaliers in Cleveland. ;D

The Watcher

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2010, 10:23:46 PM »
and the heat have reportedly sent michael beasley to minnesota for a 2nd round draft pick in 2011
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2010, 10:41:40 PM »

i thought about it

but then you gotta realize that teams rest players, they gotta play the Magic and Celtics 4x and injuries do happen.  Bosh misses 10 games a year on average.  and Wade misses plenty of time....granted he brings it when he is healthy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2010, 10:42:29 PM »
Both Wade and James need the ball in their hands to be effective ... I know your bandwagon fans are excited but let's see how this  works ..

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2010, 10:47:19 PM »

There is a thing called team chemistry , there is no way this "team' wins 70 games , especially the 1st year ...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2010, 10:47:28 PM »
Both Wade and James need the ball in their hands to be effective ... I know your bandwagon fans are excited but let's see how this  works ..

Don't act like we're typical bandwagon fans & you're not the oh-so obvious Laker groupie, doubter.

I'm a 76ers fan; given Evan Turner doesn't GO OFF & win MVP, we'd be lucky to finish 8th & play this monster squad first round.

I haven't seen one Laker fan admit this team is deadly, why? Someone please up the Cam'Ron pic. ;D

i thought about it

but then you gotta realize that teams rest players, they gotta play the Magic and Celtics 4x and injuries do happen.  Bosh misses 10 games a year on average.  and Wade misses plenty of time....granted he brings it when he is healthy

Plus, early on they might take a few L's, still getting use to each other & stuff. But anything less than 60 wins would be brow-raising.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2010, 10:50:14 PM »

Don't act like we're typical bandwagon fans & you're not the oh-so obvious Laker groupie, doubter.

I'm a 76ers fan; given Evan Turner doesn't GO OFF & win MVP, we'd be lucky to finish 8th & play this monster squad first round.

I haven't seen one Laker fan admit this team is deadly, why? Someone please up the Cam'Ron pic. ;D

i thought about it

Plus, early on they might take a few L's, still getting use to each other & stuff. But anything less than 60 wins would be brow-raising.

what are you talking about? ive said this team is deadly, but not to the lakers. i dont see it. no front court to match up no matter who they get in the free agency. nor a bench that would help them really give a boost or even sustain a lead against ours.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2010, 10:54:41 PM »

i thought about it

It's about match ups, and right now Boston, Orlando and LA have the better front courts. Miami could take out Orlando in my opinion, but until I see more players added I can't say Miami is that deadly. I mean, who's going to start? Are they bringing back throwback players to fill the roster placed.

PG: Tim Hardaway
SG: Dwayne Wade
SF: LeBron James
PF: Chris Bosh
C: Alonzo Mourning

I mean seriously, who else do they have under contract. Rumor Mike Miller, well his not starting, but he'd be a great player off the bench who's lights out shooting, and that could make them very dangerous. But right now, it's too early to tell.