Author Topic: LEBRON is joining Heat with Wade and Bosh  (Read 3483 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LEBRON is joining Heat with Wade and Bosh
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2010, 10:58:24 PM »
PG: Dwayne Wade
SG: Mike Miller
SF: LeBron James
PF: Chris Bosh
C: TBA

that's not even debateable lol.

You act like Bynum, Mr. Healthy will even be there in the Finals lol.

You act like the entire game is the front court & you act like LeBron & Wade don't crash the boards like big men.

LeBron went up for rebounds against big men on the Cavs more than anybody else lol.

Don't front; the only "match-up" problem for the Heat will be the bench game & that remains to be seen.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2010, 11:03:22 PM »
Cham  ; just ask non Lakers fans on this forum if they consider me as a Lakers groupie , you will see the answer ...

I never said this team couldn't be deadly , I just have my doubts about Wade and James playing together (especially during the playoffs as the game is slowed down) as their game is pretty similar and I would have the exact same doubts for any combination of  dominant perimeter players.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2010, 11:10:20 PM »
Cham  ; just ask non Lakers fans on this forum if they consider me as a Lakers groupie , you will see the answer ...

I never said this team couldn't be deadly , I just have my doubts about Wade and James playing together (especially during the playoffs as the game is slowed down) as their game is pretty similar and I would have the exact same doubts for any combination of  dominant perimeter players.

Regardless, surprise, surprise another Laker fan "has doubts" when everybody else sees the clear cut amazingness. Sure it might not "work out", but I'd say there is like a 2% chance of that happening. They all played on Team USA together, I'm sure they know they can play together.

Don't act like they're ballhogs; just look at their teams before coming together. LeBron still averaged 7 assists, but was forced to score 30 a game, same basically goes for Wade, but less assists.

It's basically like this, you can't guard them at the same time & shut both of them down; if you can shut either down.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2010, 11:18:16 PM »
With the C's picking up Jermaine O'neal I still think the C's are the team to beat in the east.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2010, 11:31:35 PM »
Both Wade and James need the ball in their hands to be effective ... I know your bandwagon fans are excited but let's see how this  works ..

1-the Miami Heat, in games that matter, will NEVER have to worry about resting Lebron and Wade for 8 minutes a game because the other one will still be in the game when one is resting

2-they both are elite defensive players

3-isn't this the same excuse people gave about the Celtics big 3? 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2010, 11:33:23 PM »
i dont know im done with this, i just cant wait till the next season its gonna be the biggest.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2010, 11:34:23 PM »
Both Wade and James need the ball in their hands to be effective ... I know your bandwagon fans are excited but let's see how this  works ..

1-the Miami Heat, in games that matter, will NEVER have to worry about resting Lebron and Wade for 8 minutes a game because the other one will still be in the game when one is resting

How do you feel about all of this? Still think Celtics can be a favorite to come out of the East? I dont know about signing Jermaine O'Neal, that was pretty dumb, but it seems like they aren't going to lie down just yet.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2010, 11:40:16 PM »

How do you feel about all of this? Still think Celtics can be a favorite to come out of the East? I dont know about signing Jermaine O'Neal, that was pretty dumb, but it seems like they aren't going to lie down just yet.

I know you're asking Hack, but it seems like youth in Miami will shit on the elderly C's.

Celtics will finish top 3 in the East without a doubt, even with some injury along the way; Orlando might finish ahead of them & I will give a 25% chance to the Bulls & Hawks to finish above the Celtics, but that's unlikely.

If they got a year left, they could easily see a Eastern Conference Final; but I can't see anyone in the league hanging with Miami, let alone the aging big three.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2010, 11:43:49 PM »

I know you're asking Hack, but it seems like youth in Miami will shit on the elderly C's.

Celtics will finish top 3 in the East without a doubt, even with some injury along the way; Orlando might finish ahead of them & I will give a 25% chance to the Bulls & Hawks to finish above the Celtics, but that's unlikely.

If they got a year left, they could easily see a Eastern Conference Final; but I can't see anyone in the league hanging with Miami, let alone the aging big three.

Its not just the big 3 though. They got Rondo and a LOT of depth coming off the bench. But like I said, Jermaine O'Neal certainly aint gonna help the fuckin cause lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2010, 11:49:59 PM »
i hate to say it...but the east was decided tonight. 

lol i hope i'm wrong but i got a feeling out window closed on my boys with Kendrick Perkins injury in game 6.

now...if Rondo somehow becomes a .850% free throw shooter and improves his jump shot then maybe things will look different cuz dude is the truth but all we can get is Jermaine O'neal and resign PP and Ray Ray?

oh well the NFL season is really my top priority...i'll get a better feel for Boston's full roster in Octobah

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2010, 11:55:22 PM »
^The Heat just signed Mike Miller, he's a beautiful fit for any team & he really fits as Miami's three-point threat; a poor man's Ray Allen, but can still get the job done.

Believe it or not, I'm sure there are some good basketball players in Free Agency who will be willing to take the minimum contract just to play with these three & help make it a done deal for next June.

It wasn't even rumored, I'm just thinking, but you got AI & T-Mac who are ringless. AI, who recently said he's let his fans down & can be that guy to come off the bench for 15-20 minutes & contribute to wins; the Heat can give them both the veterans minimum & go over the cap to fill the roster & that's two solid ass players coming off your bench. Could potentially hurt chemistry, but they know what they are getting into before they would sign the deal; they know whose running the show.

My point being, it's not a given that the rest of the Miami Heat team will be complete, worthless, "They might as well have offered me a contract" ass.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2010, 12:07:32 AM »
^The Heat just signed Mike Miller, he's a beautiful fit for any team & he really fits as Miami's three-point threat; a poor man's Ray Allen, but can still get the job done.

Believe it or not, I'm sure there are some good basketball players in Free Agency who will be willing to take the minimum contract just to play with these three & help make it a done deal for next June.

It wasn't even rumored, I'm just thinking, but you got AI & T-Mac who are ringless. AI, who recently said he's let his fans down & can be that guy to come off the bench for 15-20 minutes & contribute to wins; the Heat can give them both the veterans minimum & go over the cap to fill the roster & that's two solid ass players coming off your bench. Could potentially hurt chemistry, but they know what they are getting into before they would sign the deal; they know whose running the show.

My point being, it's not a given that the rest of the Miami Heat team will be complete, worthless, "They might as well have offered me a contract" ass.

I really hope Heat isn't stupid enough to sign AI and T-Mac, for their own sake. I love AI but dude has caused problems at literally three of the last teams he's played on. T-Mac, I don't think would be AS bad as he has to be humbled by now, but Heat have a lot of roster spots to fill out, and three of their four current players are already wing players, so they really would be better off looking elsewhere.

The funny thing, I also heard Heat is interested in Derek Fisher. Fisher leaving Lakers for Heat would probably get him about a quarter of the hate LeBron is getting right now, which is still quite remarkable considering Fish is worlds apart compared to the rest of that team lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2010, 12:13:26 AM »

I really hope Heat isn't stupid enough to sign AI and T-Mac, for their own sake. I love AI but dude has caused problems at literally three of the last teams he's played on. T-Mac, I don't think would be AS bad as he has to be humbled by now, but Heat have a lot of roster spots to fill out, and three of their four current players are already wing players, so they really would be better off looking elsewhere.

The funny thing, I also heard Heat is interested in Derek Fisher. Fisher leaving Lakers for Heat would probably get him about a quarter of the hate LeBron is getting right now, which is still quite remarkable considering Fish is worlds apart compared to the rest of that team lol.

fish isnt leaving. kobe wouldnt allow it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2010, 01:00:15 AM »

do you remember Damon Jones (whos been with like 8 teams)? Jason Kapono? those guys LED THE NBA in 3 point shooting when the heat had Shaq and D wade.. Mike Miller is better than both of those guys, add it up. Wide open looks = $$$

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2010, 01:05:27 AM »
yeah, mike miller was a brilliant signing on their part, he's as good a team player as you can ask for. getting rid of beasley was probably even more brillaint tho, lol