Author Topic: My AVG just detected a virus on dubcc  (Read 411 times)

westsiderider323

Re: My AVG just detected a virus on dubcc
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2010, 06:39:27 PM »
i just got the pop up at home  in avast
Rud.  I think its the XL middleton banner. it does it on dubcnn here when that one shows too.

I think you're right. I just turned off my adblock for a sec and it scrolled down for me like everyone else.

what kind of ad block do you have?

I'm using google chrome as my browser on a mac. The add-on is just called AdBlock.
The one for Mozilla is a lil more advanced though.

i added that shit on my google chrome but its not workin idk what to do it enabled and shit already
i guess some things can get by, have you tried to block it manually? like just that one ad.

naw like nuthin is blocked  ???

G-Funk

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2010, 06:44:18 PM »
Rud.  I think its the XL middleton banner. it does it on dubcnn here when that one shows too.

I think you're right. I just turned off my adblock for a sec and it scrolled down for me like everyone else.

I'm using google chrome as my browser on a mac. The add-on is just called AdBlock.

i added that shit on my google chrome but its not workin idk what to do it enabled and shit already
i guess some things can get by, have you tried to block it manually? like just that one ad.

idk, maybe its your settings? ??? you could always just re-install it I guess

westsiderider323

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2010, 08:03:18 PM »

idk, maybe its your settings? ??? you could always just re-install it I guess

yea ima re-install it and see if it works

edit: yea i re-installed and it work good lookin out +1