Author Topic: Guy who K.O’d Suge choked out on the floor, SLEEP. Karma?  (Read 1033 times)

BIGWORM

Re: Guy who K.O’d Suge choked out on the floor, SLEEP. Karma?
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2010, 12:05:38 AM »
He touched the bouncer first and that is a big NO NO. Then he act's like everything is cool and throws a sucker punch at another bouncer.

In my eye's he got let off easy. Y'all to sensitive talking about suing. In T-Dot he would have been stomped out as soon as he hit the floor.

People need to shut there mouth and stop acting bad ass. Fucking snitching "call the police, call the police" WTF.

I've been rushed by bouncers and caught a beating by like four of them. Too bad I remembered ones face. Watched and followed him home a few days later then a couple of weeks later he got it really good.

P.S. FUCK "la rouge"...

V2DHeart

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2010, 07:25:04 AM »
And you expect us to feel bad for Suge? If I had to fight with Suge I'd hit him with a weapon too. I'm sure everyone would.

Not at all. Suge Knight has made a lot of peoples lifes a misery. He has also helped a lot of people too. Either way, 2-3 of the Barbers young freiends were backed off by the sloppy overweight Suge Knight in his 40's before getting struck from behind, in the head with a lead pipe, and the barber was prancing around like he now had stripes and status, like he achieved what others couldn't in the past. It was from behind and after his friends were involved, so in this situation, it's his own fed back to him, 3-4 bouncers, and an attack from behind.

It's Suge's own fault though at the end of the day. He should be smart enough to know that his past has created a lot of known and unknown enemies, and people who will generally try to take a shot at him for no reason too. As said earlier he's mid 40's, and hangs around white kids in clubs - He should really know better, and quit this hollywood gangsta hardman image
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2010, 08:30:59 AM »
And you expect us to feel bad for Suge? If I had to fight with Suge I'd hit him with a weapon too. I'm sure everyone would.

Not at all. Suge Knight has made a lot of peoples lifes a misery. He has also helped a lot of people too. Either way, 2-3 of the Barbers young freiends were backed off by the sloppy overweight Suge Knight in his 40's before getting struck from behind, in the head with a lead pipe, and the barber was prancing around like he now had stripes and status, like he achieved what others couldn't in the past. It was from behind and after his friends were involved, so in this situation, it's his own fed back to him, 3-4 bouncers, and an attack from behind.

It's Suge's own fault though at the end of the day. He should be smart enough to know that his past has created a lot of known and unknown enemies, and people who will generally try to take a shot at him for no reason too. As said earlier he's mid 40's, and hangs around white kids in clubs - He should really know better, and quit this hollywood gangsta hardman image

Lmao at you pretending like you knew what went down. You're making it sound like Suge was jumped by a group of dudes. First off, there was never a confirmation that he was teamed up on. In fact when the story came out they said Suge had his entire entourage with him. Suge is known for trying to intimidate people. In all likelyhood he tried to start something and couldn't finish it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2010, 10:42:45 AM »
Yeah that fool was completely outta line grabbin him from behind like that (no homo)

He had every right to push that first bouncer out of his way that got all up in his face. Theres a thing called personal space and if somebody invades that shit in a threatening manner, a light push is nothing.  If any of us just walked up behind somebody and put em in a choke hold till they passed out....wtf you think would happen to us?! That bitchass bouncer woulda pressed charges in a heartbeat if the roles were reversed lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2010, 11:20:37 AM »
LMAO yall aint appreciating the comedic value of this shyt, peckerwood bouncer gave greg the million dollar dream then laid his head on the ground ever so gingerly like a newborn baby, then pointed in face which was epic in its own right and should be made into a gif asap.

greg fell asleep dreamin of suge in a white tux pourin him a glass of henny, arose out of his 10 second coma like the fuckin undertaker... LMFAO i could scrutinize this video for days.

LMFAO i know right?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2010, 01:52:13 PM »
man i done heard everything on here now hahaha, suge fighting off 2/3 people hmmmmm i wonder what sam sneed would think about that? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2010, 01:53:31 PM »
That's what you get for acting like a real badboy ;)
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Prof@ssor

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2010, 04:53:35 PM »
LMAO yall aint appreciating the comedic value of this shyt, peckerwood bouncer gave greg the million dollar dream then laid his head on the ground ever so gingerly like a newborn baby, then pointed in face which was epic in its own right and should be made into a gif asap.

greg fell asleep dreamin of suge in a white tux pourin him a glass of henny, arose out of his 10 second coma like the fuckin undertaker... LMFAO i could scrutinize this video for days.

hot girl in your sig, too bad she has a fake nose AND boobs. I was so hyped when I saw that 2dopeboyz post lmao, then i found out  :laugh:

MarshColin

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2010, 06:23:05 PM »
All this shit happened on the street outside the club. That alone is a big no no for the bouncers.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 07:49:08 PM »
that bouncer was just tryna actin hard in front of the girls.......I wouldve hit him with the lead pipe

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2010, 12:01:46 AM »

hot girl in your sig, too bad she has a fake nose AND boobs. I was so hyped when I saw that 2dopeboyz post lmao, then i found out  :laugh:

as long as the pussy real.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2010, 12:41:29 AM »
http://vodpod.com/watch/4088942-greg-the-ko-kid-attacked-by-club-bouncers-video-hiphopbible-net-the-youtube-of-hip-hop

He knocked out Suge from behind too, this was after he had fought with 2/3 of his friends

Accounts vary as to what really happend the night he had the incident with Suge. I've only seen a youtube video & radio interview with Greg & the same pictures of Suge everyone has seen. In one of the pictures there IS a wound on the back of Suge Knight's head. I've never heard Suge's recollection of that evening ? Most people probably can figure out most Club's don't have "PIPES" laying around outside. If he was already fighting with 2 other's in Suge's entourage...when exactly did he have time to go look for this weapon ? I could go on but I'm sure you get the picture. If He did creep Suge from behind and sneak him with some "pipe" or other weapon then yes...that is cowardly too  ;)

I would have thought the wound on the back of sucges head was from him hitting his head on the pavement?
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2010, 12:59:30 AM »
Had plenty of run-ins with bouncers. Alot are dickheads who think they can pick on people..... waiting for shit to go down so they can beat someone up.