Author Topic: Mike Dean Presents - Makaveli To Tha Fullest....new  (Read 221 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Mike Dean Presents - Makaveli To Tha Fullest....new
« on: December 12, 2002, 07:00:27 PM »
underground remix cd in the works......im on the lookout for accapellas so if u have any and would like them on the cd contact me and ill hook it up.....whoever sends me accapellas gets credit in the cd insert....

come on ya'll lt make a quick lil cd for the net only....makaveli w/ dope beats finally!!!!!

--------------------------------

Mike Dean @ DPG recordz forum

his email is mikedean@deanslist.net if u got accapellas

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

=[Euthanasia]=

Re:Mike Dean Presents - Makaveli To Tha Fullest....new
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 04:34:58 AM »
This is quite old news, he started work on it a while back, check out deanslist.net for some snippets.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 04:40:37 AM »
Damn, he's doing some dope stuff, that's a true musician there, doing music for no profit just for the fans.  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 04:49:46 AM »
Damn, he's doing some dope stuff, that's a true musician there, doing music for no profit just for the fans.  

Yup. And if he makes 'Pac sound half as good as he did with "Smile" i'll be VERY happy.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 10:54:58 AM »
This is quite old news, he started work on it a while back, check out deanslist.net for some snippets.

ye i know for the people who dont post there

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!