Author Topic: penny trying to comeback to the miami heat/name a random nba player from the 90s  (Read 2132 times)

westsiderider323

word is charles barkley tryin to slim down to try to get a shot

and patrick ewing sayin he wants to be their center
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 01:42:18 PM by Blizzle just does not give a fuck »

KEVIN RONIK

ROBERT PARISH IS ALMOST 60 BUT HE IS A SOLID 7 FOOTER.  PAT RILEY MIGHT HAVE ANOTHER PHONE CALL TO MAKE THIS WEEK.  IF PARISH HOLDS OUT THEN BILL CARTWRIGHT IS A POSSIBLITY.

Didnt Bill Cartwright always make you wanna clear your throat everytime you heard him talk!?
I JUST REMEMBER HIS FUCKED UP ASS FREE THROW SHOOTING

KEVIN RONIK

MATT MALONEY HAS AN OUTSIDE SHOT TO CRACK THE ROSTER

KEVIN RONIK

Mark 'Mad Dogg' Madsen in talks with the Heat.
LMEO

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Be serious, at least for a minute.

Jerry Stackhouse and Michael Finley will probably be signed. They both suck.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

theremedy360

This just in: Shawn Kemp has quit smoking weed, taken care of all his illegitimate children, and has now announced that he will be joining the Miami heat in the 2010 2011 season! Rain Man!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Master P wants to try out for the 12th spot on the team

KEVIN RONIK

TARIQ ABDUL WAHAD MIGHT CRACK THE ROSTER

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Be serious, at least for a minute.

Jerry Stackhouse and Michael Finley will probably be signed. They both suck.

Yeah, but they will come cheap and can both hit from the arc. With James, Wade, and Bosh...all they really need are guys who can rebound, and guys who can hit open threes.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

SO PRUP

The Miami Heat told Stephon Marbury they wanted him… and he wasn’t interested?

Stephon Marbury said Friday he is still looking for a chance to play in China again though the Miami Heat showed interests in signing the point guard.

The fomer NBA All-Star guard said the Heat contacted him through the player association of the NBA before LeBron James announced he would join in Miami on a live televesion show.

“I’ll wait and see what’ll happen,” Marbury said during an interview with local media at the tom.com.

“They (the Heat) wanted a point guard. But I don’t think a point guard would do much in the team as they’ve already had the Three Guys (Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh).”

Let’s see. You can either a) stay in your home country, play with two of the game’s top three players and have a very realistic shot at an NBA championship, or b) return to China, where you get paid $25,000 a month and would once in a while get the chance to watch two of the game’s top three players on TV. It’s an easy decision, right? I mean, China in a landslide. It’s easier to average 12 dimes and 3 assists there.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
FAT LEVER IS TRYING OUT

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

The Miami Heat told Stephon Marbury they wanted him… and he wasn’t interested?

Stephon Marbury said Friday he is still looking for a chance to play in China again though the Miami Heat showed interests in signing the point guard.

The fomer NBA All-Star guard said the Heat contacted him through the player association of the NBA before LeBron James announced he would join in Miami on a live televesion show.

“I’ll wait and see what’ll happen,” Marbury said during an interview with local media at the tom.com.

“They (the Heat) wanted a point guard. But I don’t think a point guard would do much in the team as they’ve already had the Three Guys (Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh).”

Let’s see. You can either a) stay in your home country, play with two of the game’s top three players and have a very realistic shot at an NBA championship, or b) return to China, where you get paid $25,000 a month and would once in a while get the chance to watch two of the game’s top three players on TV. It’s an easy decision, right? I mean, China in a landslide. It’s easier to average 12 dimes and 3 assists there.

Im thinkin Marbury is the kind of guy that likes attention. In China, people probably treat him like a superstar. In Miami, he'll just be the guy who was a great highschool baller once upon a time.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
marbury is looking forward to all that tight chinese pussy out there

KEVIN RONIK

BRAD LOHAUS IS A LOCK TO MAKE THE TEAM

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
brad daugherty is hoping to be added.