Author Topic: Crooked I - Everythang (single off Planet COB EP)  (Read 896 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Crooked I - Everythang (single off Planet COB EP)
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2010, 08:49:16 AM »
uppin 4 tha newbs
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

So Much Style

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2010, 10:23:49 AM »
damn this shit bangs in the whip!!! This is obviously crooked's attempt at "Beama benz or bentley" and its pretty good! he should shoot a video
So much style back at it again

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 10:26:24 AM »
i hear that boom boom clap  :laugh:

i like it  8) bump it in my whip.

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2010, 03:17:10 AM »
if u ever want to hear a Crooked I album, u gonna have to boycott these Crooked I freestyles,EP's,mixtapes and watever other bullshit low quality shit he put out. Seriously, how long we gonna have to settle for this ...

CROOKED...ALBUM PLEASE !!....forget about sales,

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2010, 03:36:38 AM »
if u ever want to hear a Crooked I album, u gonna have to boycott these Crooked I freestyles,EP's,mixtapes and watever other bullshit low quality shit he put out. Seriously, how long we gonna have to settle for this ...

If you want an album DON'T support the artist before that? What kind of retarded way of thinking that is? Idiot.

Portugoal

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2010, 07:17:56 AM »
This is shit. What Crooked I needs to do is keep dropping verses over other rappers' beats. Almost everytime Crooked I drops a solo track with an original beat the beat is what's wrong with the track. The man can spit and he never disappoints, but he needs to get a new production team.

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2010, 07:21:51 AM »

If you want an album DON'T support the artist before that? What kind of retarded way of thinking that is? Idiot.

I supported the dude for the first 5 years...but the second 5 years is too much !!! u got hear mixtapes and EPs for the next 5 years too...guarenteed,

i would be the first one to buy an album from Crooked I...but FUCK THESE MIXTAPES !!!!

Portugoal

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2010, 07:26:46 AM »

I supported the dude for the first 5 years...but the second 5 years is too much !!! u got hear mixtapes and EPs for the next 5 years too...guarenteed,

i would be the first one to buy an album from Crooked I...but FUCK THESE MIXTAPES !!!!

No one forces you to spend money on his album. Enjoy the music you get, free or not. That's what I do.

In related news:
I just purchased my very first Crooked I song because I wanted to hear the song. It's a guest appearance, but I couldn't find it on the net, so I bought it. :o

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2010, 07:44:55 AM »
In a way member is right...ur supportin not gettin a crooked album by supportin these eps when a actual album is what the fans want (fans = consumers of both releases)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2010, 09:40:33 PM »
The flow on this is fucking ridiculous. Best flow in recent memory I've heard on a track
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2010, 09:53:01 PM »
this shit is fuckin' crazy, maybe my favorite Crooked I track since "If You Ever Hear Me"

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2010, 09:56:39 PM »
Definitely needs a radio push and little music video too
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

EFFeX

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2010, 08:04:38 AM »
Definitely needs a radio push and little music video too

Thank you.

I think people are missing the point here. Yeah, the track is a little "club" oriented, but it still goes hard.

Crooked can do freestyles over other people's beats and drop 128 bar verses for his fans forever, but it still isn't going to give him the mainstream exposure we've been waiting on.

He's given a lot to his main fan base and it's done him very well, but now it's time to step to the next level.

Does that mean abandon his style completely? No. Besides he didn't even do that in this song, did people listen to what he was saying in this track, the topic of discussion hasn't changed that much from what Crooked has always discussed. Alright there's not 1,000 multis and a profound metaphor on each line, but that doesn't make it weak.

I guess my point is, it's alright to have FUN in Hip Hop too. This is the kind of track you bump in the ride, throw on in the club, etc. You NEED tracks like this, it expands your fan base. Not to mention it's dope.

Portugoal

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2010, 08:54:12 AM »
Not to mention it's dope.

Hold up, hold up...

I never expected you to say you like a Crooked I track, lol

:P

JohnnyL

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2010, 08:54:34 AM »
 I think the track is pretty good for what it is.  Not my favorite Crooked I track, but his lyrics and flow are tight as usual.