Author Topic: The G.O.A.T has spoken  (Read 3058 times)

Sccit

Re: The G.O.A.T has spoken
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2010, 01:14:32 PM »
Jordan had Pippen, Rodman and Phil Jackson in Chicago.

Magic had Kareem, Worthy and Pat Riley in LA.

LeBron had Mo Williams, Varejao and Mike Brown in Cleveland.

How the blatant difference eludes everybody is beyond me.

why do you conveniently forget to add Antawn Jamison, who was a 1st option all-star on his team before he got traded? LeBron coulda won with Cleveland (if he had it in him)...don't give me that bullshit, cuz it's getting really old.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 02:02:08 PM »

why do you conveniently forget to add Antawn Jamison, who was a 1st option all-star on his team before he got traded? LeBron coulda won with Cleveland (if he had it in him)...don't give me that bullshit, cuz it's getting really old.

Would you take Lebrons supporting cast over Kobes? Cus I can GUARANTEE you Kobe wouldnt lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 02:06:28 PM »
so if Lebron has 3 or more Finals MVP trophies by 2015, will he have a worse "legacy" than if he'd gotten his ass kicked by the Celtics or Magic every year? Be serious, please. There was no shot of winning an NBA title when Varejao is the 3rd best player. It's incredible how so many people ignore the whackness of the Cavs. They are a 35-win team now at best. The Jordan Bulls went to the 2nd round without him. How is that comparable?

No...but his legacy wouldn't be as celebrated as if he woulda brought titles to Cleveland with a team built around HIM. The Bulls of the 80s woulda never made the playoffs without Jordan...Jordan didn't run away from the pressure and he didn't choose to leave Chicago after his constant struggles in the first half of his career.

He also never had a team mate fuck his mother.

lmao its fun to imagine that one of the old bulls players would be slingin dick to jordans mom...

Im sure this is the real reason Oakley was traded to the Knicks and Jordan beat up on them every year.

"You fucked my mama...now Im gonna fuck you!"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2010, 02:45:26 PM »
so if Lebron has 3 or more Finals MVP trophies by 2015, will he have a worse "legacy" than if he'd gotten his ass kicked by the Celtics or Magic every year? Be serious, please. There was no shot of winning an NBA title when Varejao is the 3rd best player. It's incredible how so many people ignore the whackness of the Cavs. They are a 35-win team now at best. The Jordan Bulls went to the 2nd round without him. How is that comparable?

No...but his legacy wouldn't be as celebrated as if he woulda brought titles to Cleveland with a team built around HIM. The Bulls of the 80s woulda never made the playoffs without Jordan...Jordan didn't run away from the pressure and he didn't choose to leave Chicago after his constant struggles in the first half of his career.

He also never had a team mate fuck his mother.

lmao its fun to imagine that one of the old bulls players would be slingin dick to jordans mom...

Im sure this is the real reason Oakley was traded to the Knicks and Jordan beat up on them every year.

"You fucked my mama...now Im gonna fuck you!"

It's a proven fact, read it myself on a website back in 1989.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2010, 04:12:39 PM »
Look, everyone should know the real reason I'm defending Lebron; I want Peyton Manning to do the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame that asshole has too much class. I'm still hoping Jim Irsay or Bill Polian have sex with Olivia Manning (or at least try too). The Peyton can do it and be the good guy. Maybe he can come to Miami too.

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2010, 04:45:22 PM »
Look, everyone should know the real reason I'm defending Lebron; I want Peyton Manning to do the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame that asshole has too much class. I'm still hoping Jim Irsay or Bill Polian have sex with Olivia Manning (or at least try too). The Peyton can do it and be the good guy. Maybe he can come to Miami too.

Arent you a Bills fan?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2010, 05:40:26 PM »

Arent you a Bills fan?

sarcasm. not sure. We're Raider fans, if there is ever a suffering fan it's Raider fans so I'm not seeing his point.

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2010, 05:56:47 PM »

Arent you a Bills fan?

sarcasm. not sure. We're Raider fans, if there is ever a suffering fan it's Raider fans so I'm not seeing his point.

Well Im just talkin about him sayin that Payton could come to Miami. I figured he'd want him on the Bills. And there are fans suffering far worse than Raider fans. These recent years have sucked...but at least we have some glory years to look back on lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2010, 11:23:48 PM »

Arent you a Bills fan?

Well Im just talkin about him sayin that Payton could come to Miami. I figured he'd want him on the Bills. And there are fans suffering far worse than Raider fans. These recent years have sucked...but at least we have some glory years to look back on lol

awww yes, there's always 1983, and Marcus Allen, then there's the fact the Raiders are unbeatable in Tecno Bowl, and I always love those 1998-2002 Raiders with Charles Woodson, Tim Brown, Jerry Rice and Rich Gannon. And the future looks bright after we got rid of the Sizzurp sipper. I wish Russell all the luck in the world, and for his sake I hope he gets clean, and has success with another team. But he really fucked the Raiders over 3 years of rebuilding.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2010, 07:25:50 AM »

You forgot about Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Delonte West, you can't forget about West... lol

And Kobe has Gasol, Artest, Bynum and Phil Jackson  8)

You are probably joking, but I only named the 2 top players. There were also better role players on those teams than Z and West. The Cavs completely sucked, only things good about them were LeBron and team defense. And their team defense went south when Shaq and Jamison came, two horrible fits for the Cavs.

Jamison can be a good individual player on a team that fits him. He was horrible on the Cavs. The main thing he can do is scoring. He plays no defense. Just like Shaq, a good player on paper, just terrible for the Cavs because he is not really motivated to play smart or hustle defense, and he clogs the lane, which is terrible cause LeBron loves the lane.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 07:32:47 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2010, 11:23:07 AM »

You forgot about Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Delonte West, you can't forget about West... lol

And Kobe has Gasol, Artest, Bynum and Phil Jackson  8)

You are probably joking, but I only named the 2 top players. There were also better role players on those teams than Z and West. The Cavs completely sucked, only things good about them were LeBron and team defense. And their team defense went south when Shaq and Jamison came, two horrible fits for the Cavs.

Jamison can be a good individual player on a team that fits him. He was horrible on the Cavs. The main thing he can do is scoring. He plays no defense. Just like Shaq, a good player on paper, just terrible for the Cavs because he is not really motivated to play smart or hustle defense, and he clogs the lane, which is terrible cause LeBron loves the lane.

part of why Jamison sucks playing behind LeBron is because LeBron couldn't utilize his abilities...that's what great players do, though. they know how to get the best out of the talent around them, and Lebron simply isn't that player. Mo Williams is actually a GREAT complimentary point guard, LeBron couldn't utilize him...Delonte West is a perfect role player, LeBron couldn't utilize him...Anthony Parker is a strong veteran role player, LeBron couldn't utilize him...etc. etc. This is why LeBron tucked his tail between his legs and ran to a team where he wouldn't need to bring the best out of his surrounding players by leading them. You know it's the truth deep down inside.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2010, 11:37:09 PM »

Arent you a Bills fan?

It was a joke playing on the whole everyone is coming to Miami thing. As far as Peyton in Buffalo, yeah I'd take that above anything else. But it's simply not a possibility. Peyton might get fed up with that joke of an organization in Indy one day and leave, but it'll be to a big market contender. The Bills are just the Colts, except they play in the out door cold weather. Just get him on a team that can win some rings and I'll be happy. I have the rest of my life to cheer for the Bills. I only have 6 or 7 more years for Peyton to get more rings. So Manning wins out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2010, 09:18:54 AM »
^Oh, no, no. Peyton is a different story. He's just a choke artist. ;D

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2010, 10:26:35 AM »

Youre thinking of Latrell Spreewell  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »

Youre thinking of Latrell Spreewell  ;D

LOL.